Devonte Wyatt DT- Could this be our #1 Pick?

PrimeTime101

35 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Sorry.  I didn't sleep well last night.

Steeler Nation Report

Sportzstorm report

It is true that most stories are drawing from Charlie Campbell's (of Walter Football) report that initially came from his coverage at the combine.

Sportzstrom is way off and steeler nation report has the story partially correct. and yes the sources are of Walter Football (not trusted) I trust those type of sources as far as i can throw them...

14 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Dude you actually trust what they right? dont you find it strange that there is no other sources connected to the garbage they say? Dont you ever wonder why the chargers were dropped that the police sited that the issue was no where near as bad as it originally looked? did you read my other link i put later in this threat siting that it was once instance and it was 3 counts not 3 different times? bro....

:D thanks

You make it difficult to take you seriously. 

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

That was only half...

Are we splitting hairs about not starting a sentence with capital letters nor using apostrophes? I see those, one mis spelled word and an obvious autocorrect on chargers*. Really stupid if that's why we're writing someone off 🙄 it's a dang message board not a college paper or resume

I predict our first 2 picks will be CB & LB (either order depending upon BPA).  I hope we trade around & if we come out of this draft with about 4 Rookies & more draft capital for next year then that would help to replace guys on a 1-year.  I’d also like to see one of our picks for this year to be used to land Matt Araiza.  
Let’s Go Buffalo 🦬!!!!!

On 4/25/2022 at 7:01 PM, BillsShredder83 said:

Are we splitting hairs about not starting a sentence with capital letters nor using apostrophes? I see those, one mis spelled word and an obvious autocorrect on chargers*. Really stupid if that's why we're writing someone off 🙄 it's a dang message board not a college paper or resume

Write on!

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interesting note on Joe Marino’s podcast today - he said he was made aware of some information that makes him think that Wyatt would not be picked by Bills, and that he would not be surprised to see him completely fall out of the 1st round. Did not say what it was. 

Posted some rap lyrics on his twitter page when he was 14? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.