Giants are shopping Kadarius Toney

HappyDays

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Probably not a character fit for us but I know a lot of people on here loved him as a prospect.

Do you know what his characters issues might be by any chance, I didn't follow his first year with the Giants closely enough to know what they are.  

14 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Do you know what his characters issues might be by any chance, I didn't follow his first year with the Giants closely enough to know what they are.  

As a rookie he didn't show up to voluntary OTAs which is incredibly bizarre. He had known character issues pre-draft too. I never expected him to be on our board in the 1st round.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, 947 said:

I bet he goes to KC.

Or the patriots****** 

What are they looking to get for him it’s got to be a LATE  day 3 pick 

Edited by Putin

30 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

in addition to just skipping OTAs as a rookie, which is insane, apparently he wasn’t too motivated to learn the playbook, was a d*** in meetings, and some suspected him of being a malingerer with his various foot issues.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/04/22/report-giants-trying-to-trade-kadarius-toney/

edit: oh and he took a swing at a guy and got tossed last season against the cowboys.

Edited by JoPoy88

It’s going to be exciting and interesting to see how Joe Shoen and Dabol are going to handle the rebuild and roster. Wonder if the use the McBeane playbook. Routing for those guys. Hope we see them in the super bowl many times and we beat the hell out of them. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.