Today is my 20th Birthday on TBD.

NewEra

On 4/22/2022 at 6:04 PM, SinceThe70s said:

Congrats on 20. Always look forward to your point of view and appreciate your posting style. 

Very much appreciated!  Thank you! 👍🏻 

On 4/22/2022 at 7:20 PM, Spiderweb said:

September 2001 here as well. Same year my 2 year old son was diagnosed with Leukemia (ALL). 21 years later, my son is doing great as is Two Bills Drive. This place was my escape when I first joined.

Love this post. God bless

On 4/22/2022 at 6:21 PM, TBBills said:

I was wondering why you made that weird thread in off the wall.

Some find it weird. Some think about real life problems some of the time. I usually avoid it, but I have a wife.  Spent $350 for 3 months of food in case **** hits the fan.  Anyone that has $350 to spare should do the same.  Can’t hurt.  Ever

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

My back is getting worse due to disc degeneration and my respiratory is not all that good either so Father Time is catching up to me. It's not fun having to worry about pneumonia or COVID because either of those could take me out. I've lived a full life in those almost 49 years and I'm not complaining in the least as I've made it this far but some days are better than others.

Wishing you health and happiness my man.  

2 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

You still have to legally wait until next year to crack open a beer and smoke cigarettes for your 21st bday on here

That’s ok.  I’ve been avoiding drinking while TBDing for years now. It usually just led to warning points. Drinking and reading some of you fools can be hazardous to my blood pressure. 🤣 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.