Today is my 20th Birthday on TBD.

NewEra

7 hours ago, The Tomcat said:

huh...as Frosty says.......Happy Birthday!

February 28, 2002  hey I'm over 20 too!

Feb 7, 2002 here fellow old timers. I rarely post but am here everyday. Share the same birthdate (9/11/69) as our founder SDS.

Edited by JLO
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, eball said:

Yeah, it was September of 2001 for me.  Damn I'm old.

4 hours ago, ddaryl said:

Ha Ha that is my TBD Birthday as well

I think a bunch of us have that exact same date. 🤙

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, eball said:

September 2001 here as well. Same year my 2 year old son was diagnosed with Leukemia (ALL). 21 years later, my son is doing great as is Two Bills Drive. This place was my escape when I first joined.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Look at me!!  

Thanks to everyone, especially @SDSand the moss for making this site one of my favorite past times and assure me of always having something to do.  From taking dumps, to lunch breaks, to waiting in the Drs office, to laying in a hospital bed after open heart surgery….TBD is always there to keep my mind focused on something I love.  

Some of you guys/gals are pretty terrible and clueless, but I still love you anyway.  Most of us only care about one thing…. One before I die. I’ve been uttering that phrase on this site for 20 years now….I don’t think I’ll have to say it on my 21st birthday.  Now let’s go win a m——— ————g Super Bowl!!  

thanks for 20 years of entertainment and love. Here’s to 20 more 🍻 💙 ❤️ 

Well, HFBD , junior.

j/k

sorry to hear about your surgery. Hope we all grow old together and reminisce about the multiple superbowl victories this team will bring us. 

7 hours ago, eball said:

Didn't the dates get reset when this board was upgraded by SDS? I think I joined around the beginning in 1998. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, NewEra said:

Look at me!!  

Thanks to everyone, especially @SDSand the moss for making this site one of my favorite past times and assure me of always having something to do.  From taking dumps, to lunch breaks, to waiting in the Drs office, to laying in a hospital bed after open heart surgery….TBD is always there to keep my mind focused on something I love.  

Some of you guys/gals are pretty terrible and clueless, but I still love you anyway.  Most of us only care about one thing…. One before I die. I’ve been uttering that phrase on this site for 20 years now….I don’t think I’ll have to say it on my 21st birthday.  Now let’s go win a m——— ————g Super Bowl!!  

thanks for 20 years of entertainment and love. Here’s to 20 more 🍻 💙 ❤️ 

send me cakes.

Chocolate Cake GIF

Grats! It's a beautiful thing.

All I remember about starting...it was sometime in the mid-late 90's...my buddy had a computer and I searched Buffalo Bills and somehow found this site...I used to go to his house just to get on and post. I finally bought my own comp...B-)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Only 20? LMAO Kidding! Wowza! Time flies so fast...

I'm one of the very few here who'd been here for over 20 years now... 23 years almost, seems just crazy, starting as RabidBillsFanInVA in 1999... many drifted away, some lost to the eternal sleep, and here we are still, waiting for that magical Super Bowl championship.

I FEEL old as hell and I'm almost to 50... hopefully you'll feel better when YOU reach 50 if you're not there already!

Sadly I can't even see 50 in my rearview mirror ...

10 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

Sadly I can't even see 50 in my rearview mirror ...

My back is getting worse due to disc degeneration and my respiratory is not all that good either so Father Time is catching up to me. It's not fun having to worry about pneumonia or COVID because either of those could take me out. I've lived a full life in those almost 49 years and I'm not complaining in the least as I've made it this far but some days are better than others.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.