Today is my 20th Birthday on TBD.

NewEra

• NewEra changed the title to Today is my 20th Birthday on TBD.
12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Look at me!!  

Thanks to everyone, especially @SDSand the moss for making this site one of my favorite past times and assure me of always having something to do.  From taking dumps, to lunch breaks, to waiting in the Drs office, to laying in a hospital bed after open heart surgery….TBD is always there to keep my mind focused on something I love.  

Some of you guys/gals are pretty terrible and clueless, but I still love you anyway.  Most of us only care about one thing…. One before I die. I’ve been uttering that phrase on this site for 20 years now….I don’t think I’ll have to say it on my 21st birthday.  Now let’s go win a m——— ————g Super Bowl!!  

thanks for 20 years of entertainment and love. Here’s to 20 more 🍻 💙 ❤️ 

send me cakes.

Chocolate Cake GIF

LET THEM EAT CAKE!~!~!!!! haha  just felt cool typing that. Feliz Cumpleanos Happy Birthday GO BILLS~!~!

m

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

So does this mean you need to change your username to old era?

Yeah….I’ve been thinking about changing the name for awhile.  It was based on the it being a “new era” of bills football with Drew Bledsoe and Greg Williams….not the hat company.  I don’t even like NE hats.  59-50 ftl.  

might go with my nickname, Jayfo

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Look at me!!  

Thanks to everyone, especially @SDSand the moss for making this site one of my favorite past times and assure me of always having something to do.  From taking dumps, to lunch breaks, to waiting in the Drs office, to laying in a hospital bed after open heart surgery….TBD is always there to keep my mind focused on something I love.  

Some of you guys/gals are pretty terrible and clueless, but I still love you anyway.  Most of us only care about one thing…. One before I die. I’ve been uttering that phrase on this site for 20 years now….I don’t think I’ll have to say it on my 21st birthday.  Now let’s go win a m——— ————g Super Bowl!!  

send me cakes.

Chocolate Cake GIF

Congrats my man! So 15 years of the drought then the McBeane era.  Getting better all the time!

Edited by freddyjj

1 minute ago, freddyjj said:

Congrats my man1  So 15 years of the drought then the McBeane era.  Getting better all the time!

Like a fine blue cheese

1 minute ago, eSJayDee said:

Hasn't it been around longer than that?  Maybe in it's current iteration/location it's been 20 yrs.  I would've thought it's been around since the late 90s.

I think it started early 2001 or maybe 2000. I read it for a bout a year before I signed up. 

it’s MY birthday…..not the websites. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Look at me!!  

send me cakes.

Only 20? LMAO Kidding! Wowza! Time flies so fast...

I'm one of the very few here who'd been here for over 20 years now... 23 years almost, seems just crazy, starting as RabidBillsFanInVA in 1999... many drifted away, some lost to the eternal sleep, and here we are still, waiting for that magical Super Bowl championship.

I FEEL old as hell and I'm almost to 50... hopefully you'll feel better when YOU reach 50 if you're not there already!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm one of the very few here who'd been here for over 20 years now... 23 years almost, seems just crazy, starting as RabidBillsFanInVA in 1999... many drifted away, some lost to the eternal sleep, and here we are still, waiting for that magical Super Bowl championship.

I FEEL old as hell and I'm almost to 50... hopefully you'll feel better when YOU reach 50 if you're not there already!

Ahh, RabidBillsFanInVA.  I remember, but I wasn’t really involved at that time.  Smart phones changed everything.  

48 in august!  Right behind ya brother!

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Ahh, RabidBillsFanInVA.  I remember, but I wasn’t really involved at that time.  Smart phones changed everything.  

48 in august!  Right behind ya brother!

Yeah, smart phones did change a LOT of things... back then I hadn't even deployed on my first ship yet and back then you couldn't get internet on one that was worth anything.

I see you're right behind me by exactly a year... I'm 49 in a couple of months. This was also when you had to go to a bar to catch a Bills game and I'd travel every Sunday to go watch. I miss those days before the explosion of sports and entertainment... watching at home or on a computer is just not the same.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Yeah, it was September of 2001 for me.  Damn I'm old.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.