The Party of Cowards and Hypocrites

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You know it would really be interesting if you & your cohort would indeed judge both sides with the exact same type of ambition just how many of these politicians you would be able to get behind or stand up for .

Crooked bias is the worst virus out there it is undetectable until the S**T hits the fan and the people are paying for it but there are those that along the way believe the BS and fall right into line as supporters if only it could all be seen as it is weather it's 1 side or the other things could be a lot better .

The only thing with that is if we don't constantly disagree & push against each pother then those that are effected most by crookedness couldn't succeed with what they are trying to make us think they actually care about so keeping us at odds is the only solution to completion of a agenda from either side .

In the long run the only ones that win are those that are retired & have a security force to keep them safe even if the others left to shout defund the police & other redirect have to put up with the BS they leave behind then try to do every thing to blame it on someone else rather than grow a set & take responsibility for what they have put in place .

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, T master said:

You know it would really be interesting if you & your cohort would indeed judge both sides with the exact same type of ambition just how many of these politicians you would be able to get behind or stand up for .

Crooked bias is the worst virus out there it is undetectable until the S**T hits the fan and the people are paying for it but there are those that along the way believe the BS and fall right into line as supporters if only it could all be seen as it is weather it's 1 side or the other things could be a lot better .

The only thing with that is if we don't constantly disagree & push against each pother then those that are effected most by crookedness couldn't succeed with what they are trying to make us think they actually care about so keeping us at odds is the only solution to completion of a agenda from either side .

In the long run the only ones that win are those that are retired & have a security force to keep them safe even if the others left to shout defund the police & other redirect have to put up with the BS they leave behind then try to do every thing to blame it on someone else rather than grow a set & take responsibility for what they have put in place .

I wish you and your friends could be more objective as well.

For what it is worth - I am tired of the media and our political parties pitting us against each other.

But the truth is - your party, realizing they are a dying party completely out of touch with the majority of Americans - took a dark turn and is full steam ahead towards authoritarianism.

And guess what? Good luck w that trajectory cuz real Americans won’t allow it. 

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

I wish you and your friends could be more objective as well.

For what it is worth - I am tired of the media and our political parties pitting us against each other.

But the truth is - your party, realizing they are a dying party completely out of touch with the majority of Americans - took a dark turn and is full steam ahead towards authoritarianism.

And guess what? Good luck w that trajectory cuz real Americans won’t allow it. 

Well you have a point as far as the authoritarianism thing but if you think a true American with the countries best interest will follow the goof ball that now holds the office you are largely mistaken your self . 

I don't care the heading given being a elephant or a jack ass as long as the country and the people are their first concern & to find that will be like finding a needle in a hay stack in todays political arena .

11 minutes ago, T master said:

Well you have a point as far as the authoritarianism thing but if you think a true American with the countries best interest will follow the goof ball that now holds the office you are largely mistaken your self . 

I don't care the heading given being a elephant or a jack ass as long as the country and the people are their first concern & to find that will be like finding a needle in a hay stack in todays political arena .

lolwut?  How much censorship of dissenting ideas did the Dems/MSM do even during Trump's Presidency?  What about the "Ministry of Truth"?  You want to talk about which side is engaging in authoritarianism and who are out of touch with Americans...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

lolwut?  How much censorship of dissenting ideas did the Dems/MSM do even during Trump's Presidency?  What about the "Ministry of Truth"?  You want to talk about which side is engaging in authoritarianism and who are out of touch with Americans...

The only thing i was saying in response was to what he had said about the American people not going for a authoritarian type of gov't i do not believe that the former president was that in any way & given the side by side of each he was a ton better in that position .

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, T master said:

Goof ball is getting a lot done… 

Besides - you blindly followed this and continue to do so:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e5c562b3ed97895019

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Wut? Screams medical professional.

You are kidding tho right?

Which party is going into kids Facebook to see if she had an abortion and prosecuting her?

gtfoh

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Goof ball is getting a lot done… 

Besides - you blindly followed this and continue to do so:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e5c562b3ed97895019

Same old BS that you always do never looking at the comparison between then and now & enjoying the fact that you along with every other American is spending double sometimes triple from what they were & still not admitting it .

The definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over & over again but expecting a different out come" so let's continue to put career politicians in place they have done a great job to this point 🙄.  

Edited by T master

"Goof ball is getting a lot done."  LOL!  Too bad it's mostly all bad.  And his approval ratings reflect it. 

But hey, no mean tweets or mocking of reporters (well, except for calling one a "stupid son of a B word.")

8 minutes ago, T master said:

Same old BS that you always do never looking at the comparison between then and now & enjoying the fact that you along with every other American is spending double sometimes triple from what they were & still not admitting it .

The definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over & over again but expecting a different out come" so let's continue to put career politicians in place they have done a great job to this point 🙄.  

Oh but I am comparing between the current goof ball and the previous.  

Biden is doing all he can to fix all of the mistakes Trump made (tax cuts for the rich, cut oil production, etc.)... Biden is strengthening our alliances with our allies - GROWING NATO - while Trump did everything in his power to destroy America - destroy our alliances - appease PUTIN - and lead us towards authoritarianism.

And I'd gladly pay quadruple if that meant the United States continues to be land of the free; and not the corrupt white supremacists and nationalists who make up your party.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2