The Party of Cowards and Hypocrites

On 4/22/2022 at 12:48 AM, BillStime said:

Seriously - the GQP is one sick shittshow filled with spineless cowards. Just like the leading cult members we see here on a daily basis with ZERO balls.

IDIOTS

Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

They have this POS leadership in both parties if you just look you will see it because it's pretty much out there for all to see & if you can't see it your blind !! 

And if you in any way think think the administration in charge now is some kind of brave upstanding all about the people type of administration you need to change your medication (LSD is a illegal substance) this guy in charge now is a piece of work and has made the country worse with his decisions . 

And will continue to do so even his party thinks so so what does that tell you ? 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America's Future Hardcover – May 3, 2022

by Jonathan Martin  (Author), Alexander Burns  (Author)

The shocking, definitive account of the 2020 election and the first year of the Biden presidency by two New York Times reporters, exposing the deep fissures within both parties as the country approaches a political breaking point.

Two NYT 'reporters' write a book, yep that settles it.............LOL

If it were from REDSTATE - you would be all over it like a dog on a bone.

• Haha (+1) 1

The cowards are the people that supported a *previously* government (Democrat) backed social media site for secret shadow bans, rigged searches, and fake trends that grossly targeted people that dared suggest taking HCQ or Vitamin D could help against Covid - that most definitely occurred naturally.

They're cowards because they don't want to be challenged  - so they hide behind this b.s. that all this is bad because mean people will be allowed to Tweet.  

No.  It's this:

If you're ideas are so good....and the other side so abhorrent, you'd almost want them to not stop talking.  But this is not the case.  Like there are not 75 genders.  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The cowards are the people that supported a *previously* government (Democrat) backed social media site for secret shadow bans, rigged searches, and fake trends that grossly targeted people that dared suggest taking HCQ or Vitamin D could help against Covid - that most definitely occurred naturally.

They're cowards because they don't want to be challenged  - so they hide behind this b.s. that all this is bad because mean people will be allowed to Tweet.  

No.  It's this:

If you're ideas are so good....and the other side so abhorrent, you'd almost want them to not stop talking.  But this is not the case.  Like there are not 75 genders.  

Again, there is only one conclusion that can be drawn from the left trying to portray HCQ as too dangerous to even try, when it has been in use for decades and used by millions daily for one thing or another without any concerns over its safety previously.

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re completely fixated on McCarthy (who I really don’t care for actually) but are totally silent on Kamala calling the President a racist prior to the election and then kissing his behind to take a job as the national court jester. Interesting…but predictable.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re completely fixated on McCarthy (who I really don’t care for actually) but are totally silent on Kamala calling the President a racist prior to the election and then kissing his behind to take a job as the national court jester. Interesting…but predictable.

Ignorance is bliss, Deek

Let's revisit 2015-2016:

• In 2015, Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, labeled Mr. Trump a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot” and called him the “ISIL man of the year,” referring to the Islamic State. That was in addition to describing him as a “kook,” “crazy” and a man who was “unfit for office.”
  • Senator Ted Cruz, the second-to-last man left standing in the ugly 2016 Republican primary race, called Mr. Trump a “pathological liar” who was “utterly amoral,” a “serial philanderer” and a “narcissist at a level I don’t think this country’s ever seen.
  • Mick Mulvaney, the former Republican congressman who now serves as the president’s acting chief of staff, in 2016 called him a “terrible human being” who had made “disgusting and indefensible” comments about women.
  • Rick Perry called him a ‘cancer’ and then became a cabinet secretary,” he said. “It’s not like a swing voter in a battleground state will hear an ad hominem attack on him and suddenly think, ‘I never thought of it that way.’”
  • Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, who never supported Trump, is asking him to "step aside & let Mike Pence try."
  • Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo, who had previously endorsed Trump, rejected his "disrespectful, profane and demeaning" behavior.
  • Utah Sen. Mike Lee, who had already indicated he did not support Trump, dismissed him as "the distraction."
  • Maine Sen. Susan Collins, who never backed Trump, said he needs to make the decision to step down. "I could not support his candidacy."

image.thumb.jpeg.4c67fb1e92de047731b8ec5cf34a9283.jpeg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Ignorance is bliss, Deek

Let's revisit 2015-2016:

• In 2015, Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, labeled Mr. Trump a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot” and called him the “ISIL man of the year,” referring to the Islamic State. That was in addition to describing him as a “kook,” “crazy” and a man who was “unfit for office.”
  • Senator Ted Cruz, the second-to-last man left standing in the ugly 2016 Republican primary race, called Mr. Trump a “pathological liar” who was “utterly amoral,” a “serial philanderer” and a “narcissist at a level I don’t think this country’s ever seen.
  • Mick Mulvaney, the former Republican congressman who now serves as the president’s acting chief of staff, in 2016 called him a “terrible human being” who had made “disgusting and indefensible” comments about women.
  • Rick Perry called him a ‘cancer’ and then became a cabinet secretary,” he said. “It’s not like a swing voter in a battleground state will hear an ad hominem attack on him and suddenly think, ‘I never thought of it that way.’”
  • Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, who never supported Trump, is asking him to "step aside & let Mike Pence try."
  • Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo, who had previously endorsed Trump, rejected his "disrespectful, profane and demeaning" behavior.
  • Utah Sen. Mike Lee, who had already indicated he did not support Trump, dismissed him as "the distraction."
  • Maine Sen. Susan Collins, who never backed Trump, said he needs to make the decision to step down. "I could not support his candidacy."

image.thumb.jpeg.4c67fb1e92de047731b8ec5cf34a9283.jpeg

Nice book report there precious. (Yawn) Now address my point. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh I addressed your point precious.

For someone so nuanced on how government and politics works - you’re an idiot. 

Actually…you didn’t. But you know that. And everything you know about how this country works couldn’t fill a thimble. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Actually…you didn’t. But you know that. And everything you know about how this country works couldn’t fill a thimble. 

You're losing it man - I don't know if dementia is kicking in but you have been on a downward trajectory the past 6 months.  Seek help.