Who should the Bills take at #57  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Bills take at #57

• Christian Harris, MLB, Alabama (37)
    • Breece Hall, RB, Iowa St (46)
    • Dylan Parham, OG, Memphis (68)
    • Tariq Woolen, DB, UTSA (75)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/22/2022 at 03:00 AM

Please vote on who you would like to see the Bills take at #57.

These are the players available based upon our TSW Mock Draft 2.0. 

The poll will remain open until we have 100 votes or a clear winner

***RB Kenneth Walker is available, but not listed in the poll as he was the winner of the Draft 1.0

Edited by Virgil
  • Sad 1

Breece Hall is going to win this poll, I guarantee it. But personally I like Nik Bonitto as a speed/bend edge rusher to fill in as Von Miller's backup and eventually take over for him. Rotate him on passing downs and let him loose.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Breece Hall is going to win this poll, I guarantee it. But personally I like Nik Bonitto as a speed/bend edge rusher to fill in as Von Miller's backup and eventually take over for him. Rotate him on passing downs and let him loose.

Beane’s vote counts for a billion and comes with veto power over our votes. What a tyrant! 

Leo Chenal will be an All-Pro linebacker in this league.

Incredibly gifted physically and athletically.

He scored an unofficial 9.99 RAS at the Combine out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 4 out of 2188 LB from 1987 to 2022.

He literally blows up offensive lineman, running backs and QB's.

Chenal is everything we hoped Edmunds would grow into.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

I know Breece Hall is the correct answer here but I don’t think there’s a shot he lass til 57 in the real draft. More realistically I would freaking love to get Chenal as Edmunds replacement in 2023. Straight up beast against the run and as a blitzer with the athleticism needed to develop into a stud in coverage as well.

Took on and whooped the best center in college football on back to back plays.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Chenal is a beast, and tested way better than people thought. He is a monster blitzing and stopping the run. But when you watch those highlights, he really isn’t doing anything we ask our backers to do. So its a projection, but I don’t think he is what these guys are looking for. That Bear front is something team just don’t do in the NFL. I think he is a 3-4 typing attacking defense ILB. Jmo. 

I could tell you this, I’d rather Chenal than a RB that’s for sure. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Please vote on who you would like to see the Bills take at #57.

These are the players available based upon our TSW Mock Draft 2.0. 

The poll will remain open until we have 100 votes or a clear winner

***RB Kenneth Walker is available, but not listed in the poll as he was the winner of the Draft 1.0

I still wish you had put Walker on the list.  

One because he is on most boards the #1 RB and that would really blow several posters mind if he was chosen over Hall with both on the board.

Two - the 2 RBs might have split the RB vote and allowed the picking of a real player at 57.

This draft is sort of how I have seen other mocks play out with both running backs making it to the 3rd round.  I have been able to pick up Hall several times as a late 3rd round pick.  

10 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Chenal is a beast, and tested way better than people thought. He is a monster blitzing and stopping the run. But when you watch those highlights, he really isn’t doing anything we ask our backers to do. So its a projection, but I don’t think he is what these guys are looking for. That Bear front is something team just don’t do in the NFL. I think he is a 3-4 typing attacking defense ILB. Jmo. 

He would fit well in Pittsburgh, Baltimore, NE, or GB. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

I know Breece Hall is the correct answer here but I don’t think there’s a shot he lass til 57 in the real draft. More realistically I would freaking love to get Chenal as Edmunds replacement in 2023. Straight up beast against the run and as a blitzer with the athleticism needed to develop into a stud in coverage as well.

Took on and whooped the best center in college football on back to back plays.

16 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

I really like Chenal, but I am not sure he fits what the Bills want.  He definitely fits what the fans want - the down hill attacking LB, but the Bills are more interested in deep coverage and off ball play and that is 100% against his instincts.

• Like (+1) 1

DT Leal.  Bucky Brooks No 2 rated DT.   Brooks says, “Leal is an active interior defender with outstanding athleticism and play-making ability. He has the capacity to neutralize the run as a power player while flashing enough agility and finesse to impact the game as an inside pass rusher.”

17 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

was he asked to defend the pass?  if not, perhaps its something he can learn?  Those testing numbers are wild. 

Edited by RyanC883
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, H2o said:

He would fit well in Pittsburgh, Baltimore, NE, or GB. 

I think The Giants as well. 

15 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

DT Leal.  Bucky Brooks No 2 rated DT.   Brooks says, “Leal is an active interior defender with outstanding athleticism and play-making ability. He has the capacity to neutralize the run as a power player while flashing enough agility and finesse to impact the game as an inside pass rusher.”

was he asked to defend the pass?  if not, perhaps its something he can learn?  Those testing numbers are wild. 

I agree. I think it can be learned. He is a really interesting piece of clay that’s for sure. 

Just to add, what Chenal does well, would be completely wasted here. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I still wish you had put Walker on the list.  

One because he is on most boards the #1 RB and that would really blow several posters mind if he was chosen over Hall with both on the board.

Two - the 2 RBs might have split the RB vote and allowed the picking of a real player at 57.

This draft is sort of how I have seen other mocks play out with both running backs making it to the 3rd round.  I have been able to pick up Hall several times as a late 3rd round pick.  

We’ve already established that Walker is the pick in the prior mock.  Granted, people might still pick Hall over him, but I don’t want this to come down to which RB is better.  

If it were my choice, and I get the irony in that, I would have left both RB’s out

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.