Jump to content

NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm


YoloinOhio
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

 

You think the Bills are favoured on the road in Baltimore? I don't. 

At this admittedly much too early date, absolutely.  The Bills are a much better team.  Anything can happen between now and then obviously.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2022 at 8:26 AM, Greg S said:

 

A Bills - Rams opener in week 1 means the Bills still start the season with two home games.

 

Good thing Bills signed someone who can tell them about idiosyncrasies of stadium.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

 


 

Honestly, that is about the only week anybody will care about a Broncos/Seahawks matchup. Nobody tunes into that game week 9. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Albanybillsbacker said:

I'm shocked that the bills are 1 point dogs to LA in the opener.  

I would've thought 3-pt underdogs. Bills are getting overhyped. They were very inconsistent last season, both Allen and the defense. And it's not like last year's Super Bowl was stolen from them - they choked it away in all-time embarrassing & incompetent (and Billsy) fashion. Besides, home teams get a bump so it's essentially a toss up. 

  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Airseven said:

I would've thought 3-pt underdogs. Bills are getting overhyped. They were very inconsistent last season, both Allen and the defense. And it's not like last year's Super Bowl was stolen from them - they choked it away in all-time embarrassing & incompetent (and Billsy) fashion. Besides, home teams get a bump so it's essentially a toss up. 

Go Away GIF

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

1@ Rams

2vs. Titans

3@ Dolphins

4@ Ravens

5vs. Steelers

6@ Chiefs

7BYE WEEK

8vs. Packers

9@ Jets

10vs. Vikings

11vs. Browns

12@ Lions

13@ Patriots

14vs. Jets

15vs. Dolphins

16@ Bears

17@ Bengals

18vs. Patriots

4 of 6 games to start on the road, leading off with @SB champs and ending with @KC…. That’s a tough start

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Mango said:


 

Honestly, that is about the only week anybody will care about a Broncos/Seahawks matchup. Nobody tunes into that game week 9. 

Idc about that game one bit, but I agree with you that this applies to the gen  pop 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Idc about that game one bit, but I agree with you that this applies to the gen  pop 


All it has is the Russ factor. Once the Seahawks blow and/ or the Broncos are “meh”. Then the match up becomes unraveled as a draw for…well…anybody. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

4 of 6 games to start on the road, leading off with @SB champs and ending with @KC…. That’s a tough start

We're gonna whip those puppies and put 'em in their place!

  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Airseven said:

I would've thought 3-pt underdogs. Bills are getting overhyped. They were very inconsistent last season, both Allen and the defense. And it's not like last year's Super Bowl was stolen from them - they choked it away in all-time embarrassing & incompetent (and Billsy) fashion. Besides, home teams get a bump so it's essentially a toss up. 


lol. So which team are you really a fan of? I’m guessing Jets.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...