NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

35 minutes ago, Albanybillsbacker said:

I'm shocked that the bills are 1 point dogs to LA in the opener.  

I would've thought 3-pt underdogs. Bills are getting overhyped. They were very inconsistent last season, both Allen and the defense. And it's not like last year's Super Bowl was stolen from them - they choked it away in all-time embarrassing & incompetent (and Billsy) fashion. Besides, home teams get a bump so it's essentially a toss up. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Airseven said:

I would've thought 3-pt underdogs. Bills are getting overhyped. They were very inconsistent last season, both Allen and the defense. And it's not like last year's Super Bowl was stolen from them - they choked it away in all-time embarrassing & incompetent (and Billsy) fashion. Besides, home teams get a bump so it's essentially a toss up. 

Go Away GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

1@ Rams

2vs. Titans

3@ Dolphins

4@ Ravens

5vs. Steelers

6@ Chiefs

7BYE WEEK

8vs. Packers

9@ Jets

10vs. Vikings

11vs. Browns

12@ Lions

13@ Patriots

14vs. Jets

15vs. Dolphins

16@ Bears

17@ Bengals

18vs. Patriots

4 of 6 games to start on the road, leading off with @SB champs and ending with @KC…. That’s a tough start

15 minutes ago, Mango said:

Honestly, that is about the only week anybody will care about a Broncos/Seahawks matchup. Nobody tunes into that game week 9. 

Idc about that game one bit, but I agree with you that this applies to the gen  pop 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Idc about that game one bit, but I agree with you that this applies to the gen  pop 

All it has is the Russ factor. Once the Seahawks blow and/ or the Broncos are “meh”. Then the match up becomes unraveled as a draw for…well…anybody. 

57 minutes ago, Airseven said:

lol. So which team are you really a fan of? I’m guessing Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

First 8 weeks look brutal. We are going to have to hit our stride early.

Steelers 

Titans 

Dolphins

Those should be slam dunks.  Get 2 more.  

And I'm not remotely worried about the Packers at home.  I think this is the game Tre comes back imo.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

I genuinely believe this game is the first of the season so that the league/fans get to revisit the “what if?” of whether buffalo had gone to the super bowl, and what potentially would have happened. 

Teams have changed somewhat, but if the Bills win this game, expect the hype train to become even bigger. 

God I don’t wanna lose this game. 

And 5 prime time games! When was the last time that happened???

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.