NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

Just now, Greg S said:

I am surprised they are getting the turkey day game again. Might as well start calling them the Detroit Bills or the Buffalo Cowboys.

I wouldn't mind them adding us as the 3rd game staple. Just make it Cowboys Lions and Bills every year.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Process said:

That is absolutely absurd. The Bills are better than the three teams other than the rams by a good margin. 

We will be favored in 3 if not 4 of those games. 

Why would you willingly take 2-2? 

Gunner has a love affair with Harbaugh. He’s a great coach but they are undermanned against the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Im going to join their forum - I mean - group text, to see what they are saying about the game 

I checked before it was more certain the little bit that was there seemed to like the pairing for the season opener. Though I think that's more that it seems like a great game than liking the matchup.

Edited by Warcodered

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That is a TOUGH first month. 3 road games at Rams, Dolphins and Ravens. If you offered me 2-2 I'd take it.

I'm looking at it in terms of Tre White's return. Let's say worst case scenario he is back after the bye. We'll face several heavy running teams in the Titans, Dolphins, Ravens, and Steelers. The elite WRs we face will be Tyreek Hill and Cooper Kupp. I can live with that...

12 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm looking at it in terms of Tre White's return. Let's say worst case scenario he is back after the bye. We'll face several heavy running teams in the Titans, Dolphins, Ravens, and Steelers. The elite WRs we face will be Tyreek Hill and Cooper Kupp. I can live with that...

I refuse to believe the Dolphins can beat the Bills while we have Josh. He has absolutely worked the, every time they’ve played.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

You think the Bills are favoured on the road in Baltimore? I don't. 

At this admittedly much too early date, absolutely.  The Bills are a much better team.  Anything can happen between now and then obviously.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.