NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Realist said:

This is what I have so far

image.png.a449a0f2ee8ad622ac9bb868f99e7841.png

Wow if the Bills really do open and then play the Titans on MNF that's a hell of a break between week 1 and week 2 to give them, though after that Covid BS in 2020 ***** the Titans on that front.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I know Tennessee is confirmed, but are these your sources or twitter rumors? 

I'm not going to lie and say they are 100% confirmed. But from what we've been talking about here and a couple of Twitter sources, feel pretty confident.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

There it is. So @Alphadawg7 nailed it.

2 hours ago, Process said:

Nice work Alpha, appreciate the advanced info

Apparently I should have been posting stuff like this on Twitter the way these other guys coming in later get followers hahaha   

But I wouldn't do it as don't want to risk my sources getting in trouble and don't need to feed my ego through Twitter, and don't even post anything on twitter really to begin with.  And honestly, in my thread where I tipped everyone off a few weeks ago about the Week 1 Rams game and Noon Thanksgiving game at Detroit, I changed a key detail in each description out of respect for my sources to just be on the safe side.  That way if for any reason it got discovered it wouldn't be obvious who it was, even though I figured it would probably not go any further than here anyway.  

20 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

And it doesn't end.

Bills play at Arrowhead in 2023.

I dont get how we would play at their stadium on the road 3 straight years.  Aren't they supposed to at least alternate?  I mean I get the playoffs are dictated by record, so cant do nothing about the last 3 straight there.  But @KC last year, this year, and next year in the regular season is absurd. 

Given they knew we are on the road at KC in 2023, this years game should have certainly been in Buffalo.  So Stupid. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wait is that confirmed or something?  I dont get how we would play at their stadium on the road 3 straight years.  Aren't they supposed to at least alternate?  I mean I get the playoffs are dictated by record, so cant do nothing about the last 3 straight there.  But @KC last year, this year, and next year in the regular season is absurd.  

We play the entire west in 23.  Roadies are KC and I believe LAC.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wait is that confirmed or something?  I dont get how we would play at their stadium on the road 3 straight years.  Aren't they supposed to at least alternate?  I mean I get the playoffs are dictated by record, so cant do nothing about the last 3 straight there.  But @KC last year, this year, and next year in the regular season is absurd.  

It's been known for months...

Buffalo Bills 2022 Opponents | Buffalo Bills - buffalobills.com

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Couldn’t agree more. Playing at KC for the reg season x 3 without an alternating home/home seems nutso. Silver lining, at some point we will grow so comfortable there maybe even the crowd noise won’t matter anymore? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Couldn’t agree more. Playing at KC for the reg season x 3 without an alternating home/home seems nutso. Silver lining, at some point we will grow so comfortable there maybe even the crowd noise won’t matter anymore? 

Steeler fans are probably annoyed they are coming to Buffalo 3 straight years. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.