NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

Bills at LA and then a mini bye for Titans v Bills would be ideal I think.  Get that long roadie out of the way and then have a nice September night game to launch the home schedule.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, wjag said:

Bills at LA and then a mini bye for Titans v Bills would be ideal I think.  Get that long roadie out of the way and then have a nice September night game to launch the home schedule.

Plus you don’t have TNF on a short week 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Agreed.  I'd like to see all division opponents 3 out of the first 4 weeks, and then again, 3 out of the last 4 weeks.  You could see a lot of division leaders changed doing this I believe.

I would like to see non-conference games the first two weeks, then 3 divisional.  Let a team get their bearings.  Then end the season with 3 division games.  With them being as important as they are (well, watered down with a 7 team playoff), I don't think those should be scheduled lightly

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Virgil said:

I would like to see non-conference games the first two weeks, then 3 divisional.  Let a team get their bearings.  Then end the season with 3 division games.  With them being as important as they are (well, watered down with a 7 team playoff), I don't think those should be scheduled lightly

teams could do this in preseason but they refuse to do that (while charging us full price). Why should we allocate the first couple weeks of the season for them to work the kinks out?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

So much for Bills v Ravens on Thanksgiving.  Personally happy if true since we would be heading to Buffalo for the weekend.  I would enjoy watching the Patriots get pasted on SNF after the Bills beat the Lions. 

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

teams could do this in preseason but they refuse to do that (while charging us full price). Why should we allocate the first couple weeks of the season for them to work the kinks out?

Agreed, but I'm in the boat where I only want to see 2 preseason games and a scrimmage at most.  I don't want them hurting themselves in meaningless games, and I also understand why the coordinators don't want to show off gameplans in those games. 

I think there's a fair compromise in there, but nothing we will probably see

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.