NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Hsker4life said:

I don't trust this account he or she is just putting out the latest nothing official. I just saw a twitter feed from a decent dolphins source saying the Phins are going north in december to Buffalo and NE.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, corta765 said:

I don't trust this account he or she is just putting out the latest nothing official. I just saw a twitter feed from a decent dolphins source saying the Phins are going north in december to Buffalo and NE.

They do seem to like to give the Bills in Miami early and the Dolphins in Buffalo late, I guess they like both teams having to play in the others favorable conditions.

Just now, Warcodered said:

If the Cowboys open the season I may vomit.

lol why Bills fans so intense about an opening thursday night game. Win the SB and its our next year... until they switch the rules hahaha

7 minutes ago, Rubes said:

This IS a source I trust Dov is legit

Caggiano just tweeted Bills @ Rams week 1, NFL Schedule Release is pulling back Dolphins Schedule

Sorry don't know how to embed tweets:

CJ Caggiano

@CJ_Caggiano

·

15s

I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble…but this isn’t correct. Bills @ Rams Week 1 is Bible.

Edited by Realist
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Caggiano just tweeted Bills @ Rams week 1, NFL Schedule Release is pulling back Dolphins Schedule

lol jesus no one knows a thing this year.

I got Bills at Washington Sentinals week 1 against Shane Falco

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, corta765 said:

lol why Bills fans so intense about an opening thursday night game. Win the SB and its our next year... until they switch the rules hahaha

From a football perspective, Rams-Bills would be a compelling match up. 

Any opening day match up that includes Cowboys, Giants, 49ers is not due to football reasons. 

3 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Yeah, apparently the Dolphins schedule tweet has been deleted...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I just want the season opener to make sense, Bills Rams is a huge what if scenario from the last postseason, the cowboys are a pile of garbage that occasionally clear the lowest bar of winning the NFC East.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Dolphins schedule always seems to leak early. I trust this.

Dont like playing Dolphins week 1. It’s going to be their Super Bowl. Crazy things happen week 1.

A 5 year old girl throws a football farther than Tua. Not worried at all. The Bills will remember last years week one home loss to Pitt. It won't happen again.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

lol jesus no one knows a thing this year.

I got Bills at Washington Sentinals week 1 against Shane Falco

Footsteps Falco? Dub, easy dub, did you see him in the Sugar Bowl?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Because it’s a huge event and I would love the Bills to be a part of it. It’s one of the most watched games of the regular season.

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

A 5 year old girl throws a football farther than Tua. Not worried at all. The Bills will remember last years week one home loss to Pitt. It won't happen again.

I’ve seen plenty of below average arms have success in the NFL. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Because it’s a huge event and I would love the Bills to be a part of it. It’s one of the most watched games of the regular season.

I get it but it isn't destroying my world if it isn't Buffalo lol

8 minutes ago, Realist said:

Sorry don't know how to embed tweets:

CJ Caggiano

@CJ_Caggiano

·

15s

I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble…but this isn’t correct. Bills @ Rams Week 1 is Bible.

Who is he?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.