NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I can't see that one being flexed. The Bears are one boring ass bad football team. Although it would be fun to watch Nate Peterman play against the Bills defense.

His passer rating can only go up from that Chargers game.

Just now, Greg S said:

My guess is the Raiders or 49ers will be the Rams week 1 opponent.

Yea I don't think Dallas was really in play for the Rams week 1.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

His passer rating can only go up from that Chargers game.

I don't know about that. Peterman vs the Bills secondary. Tre will be back at this point. It sounds like a mismatch to me. If Von and company get a strong pass rush on him then forget about it. RIP Nate.

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I don't know about that. Peterman vs the Bills secondary. Tre will be back at this point. It sounds like a mismatch to me. If Von and company get a strong pass rush on him then forget about it. RIP Nate.

I misspoke.  I meant the ravens game and his 0.0 passer rating.

Not his 17.9 against the chargers. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I can't see that one being flexed. The Bears are one boring ass bad football team. Although it would be fun to watch Nate Peterman play against the Bills defense.

agree, it’s probably  going to be the 13-1 Bills against the 2-12 Bears

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Not if this is true

When the schedule comes out tonight watch it be Jets at Bills or Bills at Jets week one 1:00 start :) In the Bills history they opened against the Jets more than any other opponent. Even the Dolphins and Pats weren't close to the Jets as far as opening against the Bills goes.

Edited by Greg S

13 minutes ago, Greg S said:

When the schedule comes out tonight watch it be Jets at Bills or Bills at Jets week one 1:00 start :) In the Bills history they opened against the Jets more than any other opponent. Even the Dolphins and Pats weren't close to the Jets as far as opening against the Bills goes.

I would love to open against the Jets. Pour some cold water over their newly found fan hype after the draft.

If true the Bears are once again getting primetime love.

(13) Dov Kleiman on Twitter: "Schedule Leak: Week 6 - #Bears are playing the #Commanders on Thursday Night Football Week 7 - #Bears play the #Patriots on Monday Night Football, per @DannyParkins Also known that #Bears play the #Packers on Week 2 on Sunday Night Football." / Twitter

Just now, Greg S said:

If true the Bears are once again getting primetime love.

(13) Dov Kleiman on Twitter: "Schedule Leak: Week 6 - #Bears are playing the #Commanders on Thursday Night Football Week 7 - #Bears play the #Patriots on Monday Night Football, per @DannyParkins Also known that #Bears play the #Packers on Week 2 on Sunday Night Football." / Twitter

The Peterman bump

• Haha (+1) 7

1 hour ago, blueblooded said:

Keep seeing this on Twitter:

However, I can't imagine the NFL making the Packers play three road games in a row (either weeks 7-9 or weeks 12-14), so I'm not buying it. (The game in London is a Packers home game, so all the missing dates would have to be road games.)

Has anyone seen a billsbreakdown like this 

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

If all of these rumors about primetime games come true then it seems like the Bills will play 15 primetime games, one game at 1:00, and one at 4:25. Does that sound about right.

It's really all the Holiday prime time games against crappy teams that make it crazy, right now with the new 17th game the Bills play 5 division winners 3 of them in a loaded AFC and one in the loaded NFC West, leads to a lot of prime time.

Edited by Warcodered

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.