NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

This one seems probable given his accuracy before the release last year....

Last year on May 12th.  The morning before the schedule was released later that day....

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

This one seems probable given his accuracy before the release last year....

Last year on May 12th.  The morning before the schedule was released later that day....

This would also go along with this

I've been skeptical about this account all day but with it having a second source. Seems legit 

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

If all of these rumors about primetime games come true then it seems like the Bills will play 15 primetime games, one game at 1:00, and one at 4:25. Does that sound about right.

And two on thanksgiving, one on Christmas Eve and then wake up and play again on Christmas Day

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This morning my Google feed out here in Los Angeles from a Rams website says they’ve announced the Bills will indeed play them in the Opener. 

If it's the same thing I saw, they are basing it off the rumors from a Bills fan site. 

Keep seeing this on Twitter:

However, I can't imagine the NFL making the Packers play three road games in a row (either weeks 7-9 or weeks 12-14), so I'm not buying it. (The game in London is a Packers home game, so all the missing dates would have to be road games.)

4 minutes ago, blueblooded said:

Keep seeing this on Twitter:

However, I can't imagine the NFL making the Packers play three road games in a row (either weeks 7-9 or weeks 12-14), so I'm not buying it. (The game in London is a Packers home game, so all the missing dates would have to be road games.)

I expected an early SNF game vs GB, but if it’s week 3 and the week 1 rumor of at LAR is correct, they would be 3 prime time games in a row for the Bills to open the season which would be a bit extreme 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.