NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

Russell Wilson is so overrated imo. He was good for like a 3 year stretch. He always starts out well and then he fades down the stretch. Broncos probably have the best overall roster in the AFC West but I bet they still finish 3rd

Edited by gonzo1105
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

2 hours ago, 416BillsFan said:

Anyone else hoping we don't have the kickoff game? It would be cool to see them get the exposure (do we even need it at this point?), but LA in November or December would be a great away game trip.

I will be relieved if it is not the Bills.  Do not want to play defending SB champs on opening night.   Don’t care if the Bills might be better on paper.   Seems like a tough task under the circumstances. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I will be relieved if it is not the Bills.  Do not want to play defending SB champs on opening night.   Don’t care if the Bills might be better on paper.   Seems like a tough task under the circumstances. 

I would rather get that west coast trip done week 1. Plus week 1 is always unpredictable. I would like to face a top team week 1.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

54 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Not me, I wanna beat the best right away. Set the tone.

22 is our year.

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

That game would fall on my wife's birthday.  Hoping thats not the case

For what’s its worth my buddy who works in the Bills ticket office is saying ‘Ravens are a twitter leak’ and we’ll have ‘sore thanksgiving kneecaps’ (a reference to dan campbell’s opening press conference, implying that we’re playing Lions on Thanksgiving)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.