NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

39 minutes ago, corta765 said:

2019 Cincy week 3 and your right 2006 at NE week 1 at Miami week 2 home NYJ week 3. Going back to 2003 those are the only two years, its rare but it happens. 2019 I will say opening two weeks in NYC wasn't that bad.

2006 must be the one I'm remembering, because I knew it was a long time ago, just longer than I thought. 

8 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Because fan bases have 12 page threads in anticipation of the schedule release. 

13 pages now.

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I get why the schedule release is a thing. I don't get why it needs to be drip fed over 4 or 5 days.

Agreed. It does get tiresome. Looking at these "schedule" leaks is fun but I don't believe them at all unless its from a credible source. I know that TEN at BUF on MNF week 2 is true because it came from the Bills themselves.

17 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Agreed. It does get tiresome. Looking at these "schedule" leaks is fun but I don't believe them at all unless its from a credible source. I know that TEN at BUF on MNF week 2 is true because it came from the Bills themselves.

Based off leaks so far the Bills are playing at BAL week 4 on SNF AND on Thanksgiving at 8:30. Guess its a doubleheader year lol

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

We had the same amount as the Bears last year lol and 1 less than the Packers and Cowboys.

It must be hard to keep up “the NFL hates the Bills!” Narrative.

Exactly. The Packers always get more. And there is no way the Bears should get anywhere close to that. They are by far the most boring primetime team every year. We got one Sunday night game last year. The Packers and Bears generally get 2 minimum 

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Exactly. The Packers always get more. And there is no way the Bears should get anywhere close to that. They are by far the most boring primetime team every year. We got one Sunday night game last year. The Packers and Bears generally get 2 minimum 

I am very curious once GB loses Rodgers and has some lean years where they are viewed status wise by networks. Sure they have tradition and history, but realistically their biggest draw has been have MVP caliber QB play for basically 30 years (Farve & Rodgers) so they always are there. They still are a super small market and without that draw I do think they fall a bit.

• Like (+1) 1

Under head coach Sean McVay, the Los Angeles Rams are 5-0 in season openers. On Tuesday it was announced that the 2022 season for the Rams will start at home against the Buffalo Bills.

If the Rams can continue the streak of good starts it will be against a worthy opponent who lost a heartbreaker to the Kansas City Chiefs in the playoffs and will likely make a return to the postseason.

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2022/5/11/23066477/rams-news-sean-mcvay-will-be-6-0-in-openers-with-win-vs-the-bills

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

“The Bills will bring Stefon Diggs to be the primary pass catcher but will likely be outdone by the best receiver in the league in Cooper Kupp who will also be stretching the field with new addition Allen Robinson.

Oh yeah and the Bills new defensive addition, former Denver Bronco and Ram, Von Miller will be back at SoFi but this without Aaron Donald to pair with.”

😄

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Based off leaks so far the Bills are playing at BAL week 4 on SNF AND on Thanksgiving at 8:30. Guess its a doubleheader year lol

Maybe we are just switching to the AFC North and haven't been told yet. 

I'm sure someone has leaked that info also. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

“The Bills will bring Stefon Diggs to be the primary pass catcher but will likely be outdone by the best receiver in the league in Cooper Kupp who will also be stretching the field with new addition Allen Robinson.

Oh yeah and the Bills new defensive addition, former Denver Bronco and Ram, Von Miller will be back at SoFi but this without Aaron Donald to pair with.”

😄

I also like their comments about Stafford Vs Allen. Evidently Stafford brings more arm talent and awareness.  Hahah

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I get why the schedule release is a thing. I don't get why it needs to be drip fed over 4 or 5 days.

The NFL will do anything to stay relevant 365 days a year and milk every last dollar.  I'm sure cable sports shows are in favor of it as well.  Might be the only thing keeping the lights on at ESPN.

In coming years, watch for:

Countdown to the announcement of the Draft dates  

Hard Knocks for every team. 

All 22 Shower Cams. 

"The Decision" for Brady, Rodgers, Ryan, Stafford every year for the next 10 years

Date Auctions for Equipment Managers

NFL WNBA Sadie Hawkins Dance

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The NFL will do anything to stay relevant 365 days a year and milk every last dollar.  I'm sure cable sports shows are in favor of it as well.  Might be the only thing keeping the lights on at ESPN.

In coming years, watch for:

Countdown to the announcement of the Draft dates  

Hard Knocks for every team. 

All 22 Shower Cams. 

"The Decision" for Brady, Rodgers, Ryan, Stafford every year for the next 10 years

Date Auctions for Equipment Managers

NFL WNBA Sadie Hawkins Dance

I am in on the bolded. Can we start with Stef Diggs?

14 hours ago, Estro said:

NFL Schedule Leaks

@NFLGameLeaks

NFL Week 8; Bills @ Chiefs, 4:25PM EST, CBS* *This is the CBS protected game of the year they have chosen. This game cannot be flexed

If true, this would be during Halloween weekend, no?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

It keeps people talking, for weeks.  Every sports talk radio station is talking about the NFL schedule.  While it is almost as annoying as hearing everyone talk about gambling now, or fantasy football.  If we aren't speculating about what the schedule might be, we are talking about how much we hate how everyone is talking about the NFL schedule!  I have to admit, as mind-numbing as it is, it is kind of genius

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Gotta love that this idiotic narrative is still alive and kicking in the minds of some ignorant football fans...

From the comment section:

Rams - Bills will be a great game whenever it happens. I'm not sure that Josh is elite from the pocket. If the Rams can keep him there, I think they'll be in good shape.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Gotta love that this idiotic narrative is still alive and kicking in the minds of some ignorant football fans...

From the comment section:

Rams - Bills will be a great game whenever it happens. I'm not sure that Josh is elite from the pocket. If the Rams can keep him there, I think they'll be in good shape.

He should have saved himself some time and just said, "I've never watched Josh Allen play."

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.