NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Is this guy credible?

BillsMafia ?

No.

He has a lengthy history of posting false information, has been warned about it multiple times and is about 2 days from being permanently removed from this forum.

• Thank you (+1) 3

So far according to leaks (shaky reliability, but to play the game)

Week 1: @ LAR (TNF)

Week 2: TEN (MNF)

Week 3:

Week 4:

Week 5:

Week 6:

Week 7:

Week 8: @ KC (4:25PM CBS)

Week 9: 

Week 10:

Week 11:

Week 12: @ BAL (Thanksgiving 8:20 NBC)

Week 13:

Week 14:

Week 15:

Week 16:

Week 17:

Week 18:

I  believe the above post about the Jets leaked schedule is fake. It is in conflict to other leaked games.

Edited by Estro
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Simon said:

BillsMafia ?

No.

He has a lengthy history of posting false information, has been warned about it multiple times and is about 2 days from being permanently removed from this forum.

The guy that tweeted the leak.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

If this is true, then I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bills-Packers or Bills-Bears the Thursday after Thanksgiving.  Assuming Bills play on Thanksgiving and on Prime, it likely means back to back Thursday games, the “other” of which would be against a team that also plays on Thanksgiving.  

• Like (+1) 1

I still feel the NFL Schedule makers don't respect us enough to give us anymore than one Sunday Night game. We only got one last year and if these leaks are right we will get the opening Thursday game but if the Chiefs game is 4:25 on CBS, then where is the SNF game? The one MNF game they announced so far is overlapped by another game while the our game is on and is going to take viewership away from the game. What's the reason for that? And in week 2? The NFL just chose a random week to put 2 MNF games on and make them overlap each other? the NFL also seems to have the "just put them on Thanksgiving" mentality like their trying to save the other primetime games for other teams

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I still feel the NFL Schedule makers don't respect us enough to give us anymore than one Sunday Night game. We only got one last year and if these leaks are right we will get the opening Thursday game but if the Chiefs game is 4:25 on CBS, then where is the SNF game? The one MNF game they announced so far is overlapped by another game while the our game is on and is going to take viewership away from the game. What's the reason for that? And in week 2? The NFL just chose a random week to put 2 MNF games on and make them overlap each other? the NFL also seems to have the "just put them on Thanksgiving" mentality like their trying to save the other primetime games for other teams

The Bills could open up the entire season, could play on Thanksgiving, and CBS chose Buffalo as its only protected game of the year and you’re wondering where the respect is?  They basically have the broadcast triple crown. 

I was listening to NFLR the other day and they had the exact opposite take in general as you, and most certainly about the TEN MNF game. It was basically “Buffalo has arrived” and “why schedule another game when Buffalo is on. Everybody will be watching Allen take on the Titans”. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Mango said:

The Bills could open up the entire season, could play on Thanksgiving, and CBS chose Buffalo as its only protected game of the year and you’re wondering where the respect is?  They basically have the broadcast triple crown. 

I was listening to NFLR the other day and they had the exact opposite take in general as you, and most certainly about the TEN MNF game. It was basically “Buffalo has arrived” and “why schedule another game when Buffalo is on. Everybody will be watching Allen take on the Titans”. 

But that's my point, what's the point of the 2nd MNF game? And why week 2? I understood why the NFL did it the opening week before but even then the games were one right after the other, not overlapping. Why would they schedule another game that they know is gonna take some viewership away from our game on the same night? That just seems odd to me. The fact that they're doing it and that it's some random week they chose

Edited by Buffalo03

I still don't know whether to believe this guy or not. Who is he? And how would he know? Not too mention, if you look at the rest of his tweets, there really isn't much else that's sports related 

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

But that's my point, what's the point of the 2nd MNF game? And why week 2? I understood why the NFL did it the opening week before but even then the games were one right after the other, not overlapping. Why would they schedule another game that they know is gonna take some viewership away from our game on the same night? That just seems odd to me. The fact that they're doing it and that it's some random week they chose

Gambling revenue.  You get more action having two games at once on Monday instead of nine at once on Sunday.  You'll eventually have two MNF games every week.  It will be interesting to see when they push it into Tuesday night.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

If this is true, then I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bills-Packers or Bills-Bears the Thursday after Thanksgiving.  Assuming Bills play on Thanksgiving and on Prime, it likely means back to back Thursday games, the “other” of which would be against a team that also plays on Thanksgiving.  

I guess that's possible considering the Saints played two straight Thursday night games last year.  I can't recall a time besides that though where a team ever been scheduled for two TNF games in a row.

Edited by Doc Brown

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

According to this tweet on a confirmed schedule leak...

https://mobile.twitter.com/jacksettleman/status/1524148174952280067

Nice!!  Keep the primetime games coming!  

I can't wait for Thursday to get here, I'm PRAYING we get that Thursday night season kick-off game vs the Rams!  We gotta get it, it makes the most sense, from a ratings standpoint, as we're already looked at by a great many as early super bowl favorites, the Rams are the defending champs, and Von will be facing off against his former team....it's THE matchup!!  

9 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Gambling revenue.  You get more action having two games at once on Monday instead of nine at once on Sunday.  You'll eventually have two MNF games every week.  It will be interesting to see when they push it into Tuesday night.

Has a team ever been scheduled for two TNF games in a row?

Yeah, the Cowboys have been doing it the last few years. They play Thanksgiving and then the following the Thursday. I don't think they would do back to back Thursday games with us if we're already playing Thanksgiving and the opener at the Rams. That would be 3 Thursday games. Don't think they'll do that

59 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Lmao they don’t respect us enough?

How many teams have had more primetime games in the last two years than the Bills?

12 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Lmao they don’t respect us enough?

How many teams have had more primetime games in the last two years than the Bills?

The Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, The Bears, the freaking Bears. Those teams max out on primetime games every year

42 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I guess that's possible considering the Saints played two straight Thursday night games last year.  I can't recall a time besides that though where a team ever been scheduled for two TNF games in a row.

It seems there were two teams in 2021...

Week 12 - Thanksgiving - Raiders at Dallas and Bills at Saints

Week 13 - Dallas at Saints 

And in 2019

Week 13 - Thanksgiving - Bears at Lions and Bills at Dallas

Week 14 - Dallas at Bears

That's as far as I'm digging into this tonight. 

EDIT - notice you said Thursday NIGHT games, not all Thursday games.  I'll dig deeper later this week. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.