NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

Rams Broncos at Christmas 

[edit] With the Denver Broncos’ game against the Rams officially announced for Christmas afternoon,

[/edit] 

Bills Rams home opener?

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2022/5/10/23065002/buffalo-bills-vs-los-angeles-rams-season-opener-is-likely-per-sources

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Rams Broncos at Christmas 

[edit] With the Denver Broncos’ game against the Rams officially announced for Christmas afternoon,

[/edit] 

Bills Rams home opener?

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2022/5/10/23065002/buffalo-bills-vs-los-angeles-rams-season-opener-is-likely-per-sources

I already have the 49ers penciled in.  Rematch of NFC Championship game.

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I am going with the Raiders @ Rams for the opener

You know, the Raiders never really entered my mind...but I guess their national following, high profile coaching hire and adding one of the elite receivers in the league does give it a little more juice.  I do wonder of Mark Davis' issues may make it a little risker though... I am sure the NFL will want to bury that as much as possible, especially for such a high profile game.

53 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I already have the 49ers penciled in.  Rematch of NFC Championship game.

You may be right...but I hope not.  No logical reason, but the 49ers are just one of those teams I never enjoy watching...unless the Bills are beating them.

I'm not sure the league giving the Bills an extra day going into Monday night in week 2 is something Tennessee is thrilled with and I'm sure a last minute call or 2 has been made to the League offices.  

And, I'm not sure it's going to be fair to be the opener 2 years in a row ;)  

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Nothing says primetime opener like Jimmy Garappolo

I get you have Bills blinders on but San Fran is a huge TV market with a huge national following. They 100% would drive ratings if put in regardless of QB

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm not sure the league giving the Bills an extra day going into Monday night in week 2 is something Tennessee is thrilled with and I'm sure a last minute call or 2 has been made to the League offices.  

And, I'm not sure it's going to be fair to be the opener 2 years in a row ;)  

Maybe it is Karma finally catching up to the Titans for all the COVID stuff.  The league bent over backwards for them rescheduling games.

5 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I get you have Bills blinders on but San Fran is a huge TV market with a huge national following. They 100% would drive ratings if put in regardless of QB

I get it but if I'm making the schedule, there's nothing that makes me wanna start a season with Garappolo

7 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Could be Trey Lance.

But what Lance done to get people excited for it?

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

Do they really? When they had Montana and Rice? Absolutely. But that's a long time ago. I think Josh Allen, the defending champ vs the consensus favorite, plus Von Miller's return is more compelling TV.

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Do they really? When they had Montana and Rice? Absolutely. But that's a long time ago. I think Josh Allen, the defending champ vs the consensus favorite, plus Von Miller's return is more compelling TV.

Lol their fans have taken over stadiums check this years Dallas playoff game. It’s the 13th largest US market. Yea they got brand and size

10 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

It seems like we’ve opened at Bears a few times.  Again?

This is actually the scenario I'm rooting for lol.  My group wants to do the LA game for our away game this year but it's just gonna be so expensive.  I wanna do Chicago, I am hoping if it became the opening weekend game it would sway the excitement in favor of that game for the road trip🤞

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.