NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

Just now, StHustle said:

More than 2 weeks before the schedules released 🤔

Like I said, take it for what it’s worth…a rumor at this point since it can’t be verified yet.  

But he works in the sports marketing department at the network and it was his boss that gave them the heads up.  

• Alphadawg7 changed the title to Got an inside schedule rumor/tip on Bills just now about Thanksgiving
4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Someone I know in media just tipped me off that the Bills are supposedly playing the Noon game on Thanksgiving in Detroit.  

They got a heads up today about it at the TV network he works at in Detroit.  

As with anything, take it for what it’s worth though. 

Thanks. I think a lot of us were starting to feel that the Thanksgiving game at Detroit was a real possibility.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ExWNYer said:

Thanks. I think a lot of us were starting to feel that the Thanksgiving game at Detroit was a real possibility.

No problem, just sharing what he told me with y’all.  

And yeah I had a feeling we were gonna be a Thanksgiving game again this year when I saw Detroit on the opponents list too.  So nothing super ground breaking here by any means.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Like I said, take it for what it’s worth…a rumor at this point since it can’t be verified yet.  

But he works in the sports marketing department at the network and it was his boss that gave them the heads up.  

I hope it’s true. We def have some of the highest rated Turkey day games in awhile so it makes sense. Thanksgiving Bills!

Oh and we will get to show off as the Lions have nothing for us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Well, as I am in charge of the Thanksgiving feast, it will probably mean that the turkey will be served already on Wednesday. Last year we had to do the same as our son who is playing in the Longhorn Band had to be back in Austin on Thursday.

• Alphadawg7 changed the title to Schedule Rumor
1 hour ago, flaz said:

Either early game is ok. No tryptophan induced sedation for the noon game

Well the good news either way is that the tryptophan thing is a myth.  Its levels in turkey are too low to have that effect.  It's the 14 pounds of protein and carbs you ingest that shut you down.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.