NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Oh my God that’s the worst schedule ever! I can’t believe they made the Bills play away games that they had to travel to! And im pretty sure we are playing every team after their bye! The league is obviously out to get them because they are small market and clearly this is the worst schedule on the league! 

just getting it out of the way….I’m good now 

You forgot.....the Bills have the worst bye week ever (regardless of which week it is)

2 hours ago, Beast said:

The Bills at Rams makes too much sense for the Thursday night opener. The reigning Champs against the team many consider to be the favorite this season.

I hope we play them 12 times.

Additionally, the Von Miller factor too

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, eball said:

Your excitement and anticipation just drips from the screen...

I know it’s sarcasm, but I’m glad we don’t do a lot of traveling. LA 1 time, then KC, CHI, Cin- all typical EST games in the Midwest. Then the rest are AFCE & DET. (Unless an out of Country game is scheduled.)

27 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I know it’s sarcasm, but I’m glad we don’t do a lot of traveling. LA 1 time, then KC, CHI, Cin- all typical EST games in the Midwest. Then the rest are AFCE & DET. (Unless an out of Country game is scheduled.)

Yep, only one WC trip (hopefully W1) is great.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s unfortunate the amount of mockery and sarcasm that both of the schedule threads are being flooded with

While not the biggest group of people, there are certainly more than a few here that actually enjoy discussing the schedule and how it lines up, myself included 

Feels like it’s not even worth speculating in either of these threads as people would just mock it 🤦‍♂️ 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, elijah said:

It’s unfortunate the amount of mockery and sarcasm that both of the schedule threads are being flooded with

While not the biggest group of people, there are certainly more than a few here that actually enjoy discussing the schedule and how it lines up, myself included 

Feels like it’s not even worth speculating in either of these threads as people would just mock it 🤦‍♂️ 

My prediction for week one Bills at Pats on SNF. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, elijah said:

i love the schedule discussion as I travel to multiple games each year and finally being able to start making plans is something I really look forward to. Ignore the mockery.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

About  month later than it used to be.   Until last year, I believe, the schedule came out just ahead of the draft.  But, everything is 'an event' now with the NFL.

Not too many years ago it was just a news item publication in the daily paper without much fanfare. Now, ESPN and NFL Network milk several hours of air time out of the 'schedule release'. 

I'll admit, I'm susceptible to the method through which the NFL feeds our football hunger piecemeal throughout the off-season. 

Someone I know in media just tipped me off that the Bills are supposedly playing the Noon game on Thanksgiving in Detroit.  

They got a heads up today about it at the TV network he works at in Detroit.  

As with anything, take it for what it’s worth though. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 8

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.