Von Miller is Being Sued (UPDATE: CASE DISMISSED)

sven233

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

So....civil actions don't involve "the law" in your opinion?

😭

Context man. A lot of people are suggesting he is criminally liable. 

Anyone can civilly sue, but is he criminally guilty? Who knows, but it doesn't sound like we will find out because he has not been criminally charged.

😂

Edited by What a Tuel

• sven233 changed the title to Von Miller is Being Sued (UPDATE: CASE DISMISSED)
On 5/27/2022 at 10:50 AM, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Unfortunately cute buffalo girls are 5'1 and 180.

I think Von can do better

In old Russia that would be consider very skinny for a babushka 

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 4

One of my friends was drafted high by the Boston Red Sox years ago.  He was invited to the 40 man roster and went to spring training with them.

He hung out with Derrick Lowe and he told him if you ever meet a girl at the bar and wants to go home with you....use your own condoms.  Many of these gold diggers will poke holes in the condoms they bring to try to get pregnant.  

This is always such a tricky thing. There are definitely women out there who want to take advantage of athletes and celebrities and get either attention or win a big lawsuit or grab a settlement, whatever it may be...and then obviously there are male athletes/celebrities who do horrible things to women and have historically gotten away with it. 

It can also be really difficult for a woman to prove she was the victim in a word vs word case, the women who are gold diggers clearly do them no favors. It's a tough world with no justice sometimes for either side. But yeah if I was a pro athlete, I would really be careful out there. Easier said than done though I'm sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/27/2022 at 11:50 AM, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Unfortunately cute buffalo girls are 5'1 and 180.

I think he can does not need the hand-me-downs from those who are interested in you.

Have you glanced at IMDB.com and seen how many actresses came from Buffalo area?

The issue is not the lack of pretty women but lack of jobs many pretty woman target for work.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 5/27/2022 at 11:55 AM, JayBaller10 said:

I’ve only been to Buffalo twice, so I can’t speak on the hotness scale of the ladies there, but I often hear how unattractive they are. Why is this, do you think? If we take a large sample size like UB, what percentage of those young women do you think would be considered “hot”?

People like bashing Buffalo as an icy hellhole full of losers.  That bashing continued until Allen, when suddenly the Bills and by extension the city, suddenly got sexy again.

Side note, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I've seen women that won't make the covers of swimsuit magazines, but I'd most certainly [*Redacted*].

On 4/20/2022 at 11:56 PM, sven233 said:

UPDATE: CASE DISMISSED

TMZ is just all over us lately!  This one isn't for the right reasons, though.

TMZ

@TMZ

Von Miller is being sued by a woman in L.A. who claims the NFL star, consumed by jealousy, sent sexually explicit photos to "two celebrities" and allegedly asked, "this the B word you want?"

Full Story

"Von Miller is being sued by a woman in Los Angeles who claims the NFL star, consumed by rage and jealousy, distributed a sexually explicit photo of her to "two well-known celebrities" in May 2020, TMZ Sports has learned."

Doesn't sound like much will come of it.  Seems like a really bad breakup.  Not a great look, though. 

yea im shocked...

8 hours ago, Hank II said:

If a professional athlete is your kid's role model you've failed as a parent. 

I'd disagree w/ that.  If you're a kid and you're passionate about pro sports, you look up to your heroes in whatever game it is. 

I don't think that has anything to do w/ parents.  My parents were amazing, and I still looked up to Cal Ripken.  Who fortunately was an incredible role model also.

I think the only way a parent "prevents" that is to discourage their kids from watching sports or thinking they're important in any way.

On 5/27/2022 at 10:55 AM, JayBaller10 said:

I’ve only been to Buffalo twice, so I can’t speak on the hotness scale of the ladies there, but I often hear how unattractive they are. Why is this, do you think? If we take a large sample size like UB, what percentage of those young women do you think would be considered “hot”?

Its the same tired argument from dudes who rarely leave the area.  They are comparing the girls they see at the Pig and Whistle in Cheektowaga to a sampling of the one time they went to South Beach. Or some anecdote of walking around Manhattan.  Same thing every time this gets brought up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/31/2022 at 12:21 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

One of my friends was drafted high by the Boston Red Sox years ago.  He was invited to the 40 man roster and went to spring training with them.

He hung out with Derrick Lowe and he told him if you ever meet a girl at the bar and wants to go home with you....use your own condoms.  Many of these gold diggers will poke holes in the condoms they bring to try to get pregnant.  

That's when you quietly get a vasectomy. They're constantly trying to get one over on you, yet youre the one playing them

Also: where's the link. I need my own research to make my own determination

😆😆😆

Edited by BillsShredder83

On 5/27/2022 at 11:55 AM, JayBaller10 said:

The gals (and guys) in Buffalo tend to be a bit porky. It's a combination of a long winter and great food options.

Compare to the svelte men and women of Miami or Los Angeles where they have no winter.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.