So far it looks like Von Miller is impressed with Buffalo.

Tipster19

4 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Oops, I had to go to a PC, my phone wouldn't let me copy and paste for some reason.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/04/20/von-miller-bills-have-a-collection-of-personalities-like-no-team-ive-been-on/

Even fluff articles excitement me with Von Miller

17 and 0!!! Lol

5 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I haven't been this disappointed in the content of something since the young lady I fell in love with in Thailand showed me what was in her panties

It was bigger than you expected?

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I still don't understand why any of this makes people happy. This is not a good interview. He's telling you out of his own mouth that he's still doubting why he signed here and the answer to why he signed here is simple. Money.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I still don't understand why any of this makes people happy. This is not a good interview. He's telling you out of his own mouth that he's still doubting why he signed here and the answer to why he signed here is simple. Money.

Ouch, didn’t see this earlier. Well, it started off rough but it kind of ended on a good note. A little more time, a little more involvement and I think Miller will not regret coming here one bit. At least that’s what I’m hoping for after watching this PC.

45 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Clearly Von is regretting leaving the beautiful 75-80 degree December-January weather of southern CA to freezing his a55 off in Buffalo during those same 2 months.

But Von made his bed and now he has to lay in it.

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

If you turned the clip off halfway you heard that.

He gave the same candid response we've heard over n over here. Nobody wants to live in BUFFALO, especially if they didn't grow up here, especially if theyre a multimillionaire.

Player begrudgingly comes here... realizes our fan base is rabid... surprised by a fairly friendly community.... some good food.... family vibes.... then they stay.

Took Jim Kelly over 2 years to do this. Now he's what outsider think of when they think Buffalo.

Von Did said a lot of this, just on warp speed.

• Like (+1) 2

Von strikes me as a really genuine heart on his sleeve type of guy, and I don’t doubt for a NY minute that he will gel nicely with this team and quickly assume a leadership role organically in the locker room. Now this is the type of off-season winning that actually matters! :D

• Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Von Miller is a generational talent

I dont think people understand just what a big get this was

This is bigger then when we got Mario Williams

Please, there's only one player being signed that crashed the board here, and that was Lawyer Milloy.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Just words.  All that matters now is how he performs.

Didn’t he have very similar words when he left Denver to win a ring in LA? 

He’s a true pro. Period. He will give you everything he’s got, and as long as he stays healthy, that is A LOT! Save him for big games and the playoffs. Let him be Super Bowl MVP!!! 

His value is more than his game stats in-season. He is the consummate veteran winner. 

9 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

it's usually the main reason every player signs a contract

9 minutes ago, BillsinChesterSprings said:

Totally great he is impressed.  Now, lets move on from "I miss LA"......"On the flight to Buffalo, considering heading back to LA".  You are a Bill now, so own it.

On the plus side I am sure he will enjoy playing home games again where the crowd is cheering for him. He probably misses that since he hasn't had that feeing since he was in Denver.

12 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Clearly Von is regretting leaving the beautiful 75-80 degree December-January weather of southern CA to freezing his a55 off in Buffalo during those same 2 months.

I don't blame Von at all for his words.  He's honest. Heck, i just spent 7 days with my family in Southwest Florida on the Gulf.  It was bliss.  You think i wanted to come back here to 40's, cloudy and rain?!?  No way.  I'd rather be living down there full time.  If i was wealthy enough to make a change and move, I would.

But anyway, Von is paid extraordinarily well and is here to play on a very talented team and get us to the SuperBowl.  He's not here to make Buffalo his home. Nor is Josh Allen for that matter.  He lives in SoCal in the offseason and will likely make that his full time home after retirement.   Bills fans shouldn't take it personal.  Look at all the Buffalo transplants in the South and West.  Many people don't want to live in WNY unless they have to by family/life circumstance or job situation.  

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I live in it full time and I sometimes long for the days of Cape Cod or Boston and actual Winters.......making snowmen, commuting to work on snow mobile and sledding with the kids.  

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.