Von recruiting Haden?

Alphadawg7

10 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Yeah, like Donovan Mitchell to the Knicks 😎

Anybody else think that the outcome of the Chiefs game may have been different if Haden or another veteran CB been on the field? 

Anything’s possible.  

I like the idea. 

Haden should know he would be a role player and possibly not starting , but that might work for him at his age.
Agreed Bills do like these veteran players who are smart and savvy to help the young guns.

He could probably mentor White even.
 I do hope Beanes and and McD are looking at this at the very least :)

I’d be happy with Rhodes, King, Haden or Jenkins for close to the minimum.  

Maybe pick up Will Fuller if he wants a ring and sit him til the playoffs so he can’t get hurt and miss the season.

Still holding out hope for Julio or even TY, but won’t hold my breath

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I do find it odd that we've been sitting at 89 roster spots instead of the full 90 for a while now. I think Joe makes a lot of sense. Kaiir could learn a lot from him on the field during Training Camp. I don't know that he's someone I would line up to start on the outside anymore, but he wouldn't have to do that here. Compete and/or split time with Dane Jackson until Tre is ready and then come off the bench therafter, keeping him fresh.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.