McDermott and Beane press conferences 4/20

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

These are the things I expected to hear about Tre.....and they better plan for him not to be starting opening game

I thought he wasn't expected back until mid season at the earliest. Even when he comes back it will take time for him to get back to his standard play. He hasn't played at all since last Thanksgiving. No offseason activity with mini camp, training camp, preseason games. It might not be until the playoffs before Tre starts playing like his usual self.

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

Hinted at possibly a trade in the draft?

Said something along the lines of hopefully Brandon can get us higher up when asked about waiting til #25 and then possibly two spots (though he appeared to be joking)

Later on he said or wherever we pick

😈

• YoloinOhio changed the title to McDermott and Beane press conferences 4/20
4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Personally, I would love a trade down if we can pickup maybe a second and third this year or even multiple seconds (like Atlanta) this year.  

Draft is rich in 2nd and third rounds IMO this year in areas that can really help the team.  

Or even an extra first next year could be big too.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.