NBC announces new 'Sunday Night Football' broadcast crew:

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Please delete this thread before everyone starts shitting on Cris Collinsworth. I'm turtling one myself.

Ok, so the moderation software allows "shitting", but does not allow [3-letter word for female breasts beginning with "t"] that someone posted a variation of yesterday. Good to know...LOL!

46 minutes ago, chongli said:

Ok, so the moderation software allows "shitting", but does not allow [3-letter word for female breasts beginning with "t"] that someone posted a variation of yesterday. Good to know...LOL!

Yeah I was surprised. It's supposed to change it to "poop."

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, chongli said:

Not sure what's wrong with a tit but CC is a boob and I could do without him. Tirico is a solid add though and will find a way to shut him up.

• Haha (+1) 1

Tirico at this stage is an upgrade on Al who has definitely slowed down and Collinsworth remains, for my money, the best color guy on any of the major NFL broadcast crews. Nobody can break down a play within 3 seconds of it happening like him. He is the best in the business at showing you something you didn't see. Yes he ball washes guys, I get it, but he actually adds something to the broadcast. 

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder if Kirk Herbstreit will eventually switch over to NFL broadcasts fulltime. I know he is Mr. College Football but he will be doing TNF with Al Michaels  this year and he has already done some NFL games in recent seasons.

• Like (+1) 1

I know i have heard earlier but have forgotten where is Al going is it thursday night ?? 

Seeing as he is getting up in age i would expect him to be slowing down or retiring soon then we will all have to get use to the newer announcers all the legendary voices of the game will be going away .

Some people here can be so dramatic when it comes to announcers. I get it, there are some announcers I don’t care for either.  But saying your going to mute the audio, listen in another language, or refuse to watch games this person is doing is ridiculous. 

Almost as funny as those who say they aren’t watching the SB because they don’t like the teams or matchup. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.