NBC announces new 'Sunday Night Football' broadcast crew:

NBC announces new 'Sunday Night Football' broadcast crew: Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth, Melissa Stark

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-nbc-announces-new-sunday-night-football-broadcast-crew-mike-tirico-cris-collinsworth-melissa-stark-183258288.html

“'Sunday Night Football' is destination viewing and we are thrilled to have Mike, Cris and Melissa call the action and tell the stories that football fans have come to expect from prime time TV’s #1 show,” NBC Sports chairman Pete Bevacqua said in a statement.

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

NBC announces new 'Sunday Night Football' broadcast crew: Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth, Melissa Stark

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-nbc-announces-new-sunday-night-football-broadcast-crew-mike-tirico-cris-collinsworth-melissa-stark-183258288.html

love Tirico, but even he will be unable to undo the violence that collinsworth brings to my ears. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

any word how this will impact the "hey jack, it's a fact it's sunday night" song? especially this part:

"Sunday Night Football on NBC.
Al and Chris are the best on TV.
Stars are wrapped, it's the place to be, cause the NFL rocks on NBC, Yeah!"

will they still call al the best on tv? won't that piss off tirico? 

19 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Please delete this thread before everyone starts shitting on Cris Collinsworth. I'm turtling one myself.

Just let it out. You don't want fecal incontinence. Collinsworth isn't worth complicating your health

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Please delete this thread before everyone starts shitting on Cris Collinsworth. I'm turtling one myself.

if you are feeling protective you can get between missiles and him.

BILL-THE-CAT.jpg

Hopefully his devil child will not get any free play on SNF now.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

love Tirico, but even he will be unable to undo the violence that collinsworth brings to my ears. 

My immediate thought was: maybe Tirico can help to humanize the broadcast? But then I couldn't ignore the thought of whatever smug little alien is piloting Collinsworth's face and voice box...his smiles look painful.  

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Collinsworth voice "Mike Tirico.  Now there's a guy that just announces the way he sees it. "

Sorry. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.