Johnny Depp v Amber Heard Trial

T&C

On 5/17/2022 at 3:16 PM, billsfan1959 said:

Johnny Depp is, without a doubt, a strange dude. Amber Heard is a toxic human being...

I am not, in particular, a fan of Johnny Depp's acting.

But historically, if you look at some of the best actors, they are absolutely 100% batshit nuts.

I think that is what allows them to be great actors.

My vote for straight up best actor of all time probably goes to Marlon Brando.

And he was 100% crazy.  Just a really weird guy.

It's where they find their ability to act...which done well, really has nothing to do with "acting".

The best "actors" don't act, they "become."

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Like I said way upthread,tywo attention whores. Why is anyone wasting their time watching this? I haven't spent a second.

Yet, you've taken the time to post three times in this thread.  

35 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Yet, you've taken the time to post three times in this thread.  

Just passing by to laugh at you people concerned with those two vapid people.

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Like I said way upthread,tywo attention whores. Why is anyone wasting their time watching this? I haven't spent a second.

Speaking for myself, live court cases are very interesting... and they all vary, none are the same. OJ, casey anthony, the idiot that shot the guy in a movie theatre over tossed popcorn, Furman, etc. I didn't have it on today though, had a bunch of stuff to do. We'll keep you updated.

11 minutes ago, T&C said:

Speaking for myself, live court cases are very interesting... and they all vary, none are the same. OJ, casey anthony, the idiot that shot the guy in a movie theatre over tossed popcorn, Furman, etc. I didn't have it on today though, had a bunch of stuff to do. We'll keep you updated.

Well today Amber Heard's team decided to go with a deposition where they asked Johnny Depps former attorny questions he couldn't answer, computer scientist forensic expert to try and connect said former lawyer with popular hashtags after supposed leaks by him. That maybe worked a bit but also showed that Amber Heard is really unpopular, and "Justice for Johnny" was the most popular hashtag by far. Also got it so someone said "Amber Turd" multiple times on the stand and Depps lawyer got to end cross of that guy with "I'm a big fan of Justice".

Also at this point Heard's team only has a few hours left and Depps team has 10 more hours than them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Wacka said:

Just passing by to laugh at you people concerned with those two vapid people.

It's called entertainment, no different  then watching sports or a TV show. You seem to be interested no matter how much you try to be a PoS to hide that fact.

I am glad that it's gets to you to the point where you had to come I this thread multiple times.

Edited by TBBills

well the jury is deliberating now and into its third day. I am curious as to what the final verdict is. The outcome will be Major News.  I hope Johnny Depp is vindicated. I don't trust Amber Heards' word I think she embellishes and is a liar. What a horrible life event to have to go through especially if you are truly innocent of such charges.

He being a celebrity doesn't faze me. Im not stupid people are flawed inperfect and prone to making mistakes.  But overall I just think his case has enough ammo to blow hers out of the water.  Doctored images/photos indeed. smh

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

well the jury is deliberating now and into its third day. I am curious as to what the final verdict is. The outcome will be Major News.  I hope Johnny Depp is vindicated. I don't trust Amber Heards' word I think she embellishes and is a liar. What a horrible life event to have to go through especially if you are truly innocent of such charges.

He being a celebrity doesn't faze me. Im not stupid people are flawed inperfect and prone to making mistakes.  But overall I just think his case has enough ammo to blow hers out of the water.  Doctored images/photos indeed. smh

Court of public opinion I think Depp clearly won, the actual case is a lot tougher. I'd say it's between a tie, they both lose, or Depp wins. I just don't think her countersuit has any chance at this point, she destroyed both her credibility and her evidence's credibility in this trial.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Court of public opinion I think Depp clearly won, the actual case is a lot tougher. I'd say it's between a tie, they both lose, or Depp wins. I just don't think her countersuit has any chance at this point, she destroyed both her credibility and her evidence's credibility in this trial.

EXACTLY. Concur. Yep. just our opinion but theyre as good as anybodies eh? we'll know shortly .......

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Well the verdict is in and they'll be reading it at 2 today.

Eastern?  got it its eastern time zone. Fox News reporting 3pm ET verdict announced

Edited by muppy

1 minute ago, muppy said:

Eastern?  got it its eastern time zone

2 for me central so like at the top of the next hour. The idea was the verdict would come in and they'd read it at the top of the following hour. So since it's 12:50 here it'll be read at 2 for me here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.