Bills fans interrupt wrestling “wedding” with shout song

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2022/04/buffalo-bills-fans-sing-shout-song-over-wwe-monday-night-raw-segment-watch.html%3FoutputType%3Damp

WWE was in Buffalo last night. They had a pretty dumb fake wedding. Fans didn’t care and started singing shout song. We kept singing it throughout the segment. The wrestlers kept looking around laughing. Eventually they addressed it and made it worse lol. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I watched this last night and it was hilarious!  I was really into the old school WWF years and although I don't really follow it now, I pay attention a little on Twitter and places like that and somewhat familiar with who some of the new guys are.  But anyway when I saw that Raw was in Buffalo last night I knew that I had to tune in to see some Bills/Josh Allen references and it did not disappoint.  When looking into the crowd sometimes it looked like there were more people there for a Bills game than a Wrestling show...so many Bills jerseys/hats/signs...even a decent amount of Sabres stuff too.

I legit was cracking up when the Shout chants started up during the wedding segment though lol.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.