Beef between Davis and McKenzie (Amended title courtesy of BillsShredder83)

Draconator

13 minutes ago, julian said:

Likeable team to say the least.

I don’t remember the team ever seeming to enjoy each other so much. Back in the glory days they seemed to party pretty hard together (including possibly on some very important and historical dates). But these guys really seem to enjoy each other and have a good time together. The word “culture” seems overused, but I really think it applies here. Hats off to these young men and the people who built this environment. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Malazan said:

Is anyone still confused why McKenzie is on the team? Some guys have value beyond their production on the field. Same way Allen seems to be best friends with everyone he meets. It matters. 

Yea the other receivers in particular love him. Professional sports can be a grind. I get it that these guys are very well paid to play a game essentially but physically and mentally it can be a grind. You need guys like Isaiah who remind you that is also supposed to be fun. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, Augie said:

I don’t remember the team ever seeming to enjoy each other so much. Back in the glory days they seemed to party pretty hard together (including possibly on some very important and historical dates). But these guys really seem to enjoy each other and have a good time together. The word “culture” seems overused, but I really think it applies here. Hats off to these young men and the people who built this environment. 

If you listened to any of the recent interviews, Diggs and others have commented because of a name that sounds like BOVID, they were forced to spend an inordinate amount of time together.  It was one good thing amongst a litany of terrible things related to the pandemic.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Malazan said:

Is anyone still confused why McKenzie is on the team? Some guys have value beyond their production on the field. Same way Allen seems to be best friends with everyone he meets. It matters. 

This has to be the most ridiculous response I've seen in a while... whaaat?

• Draconator changed the title to Beef between Davis and McKenzie (Amended title courtesy of BillsShredder83)
7 hours ago, The Dean said:

Beef?  I suppose it was brisket.

I'm more of a pulled pork/pork ribs kind of guy myself. But to each their own I suppose.

McKenzie's restaurant specializes in "Texas craft BBQ".  I think that means Central Texas style BBQ which is smoked brisket and smoked sausage from what I'm told.

Makes sense, right Central Texas was "Beef Country"

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

McKenzie's restaurant specializes in "Texas craft BBQ".  I think that means Central Texas style BBQ which is smoked brisket and smoked sausage from what I'm told.

Makes sense, right Central Texas was "Beef Country"

Brisket takes skill and time.

Love BBQ
Cattle country for sure
Davis and McKenzie are alright by me. and not just for the footballing skills  : D

Go Bills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.