TRUMP and the GQP is coming for your Social Security, Medicare and VA Healthcare

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 7:39 PM, BillStime said:

Maybe they are paying attention and don’t want to lose their Social Security and Medicare?

🎯

Joe  still hasn't commented how many years later on the dead girl found in his office. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, NO ONE believes that anymore....................only the lemmings.

Washington Post gives Sen. Patty Murray 'Four Pinocchios'
for saying Republicans plan to 'end' Social Security, Medicare

by Joseph A. Wulfsohn

The Washington Post handed down four "Pinocchios" to Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash., for her claim warning of the "end" Social Security and Medicare if Republicans take control of Congress.

Murray, who is fighting in a tightening reelection battle against GOP challenger Tiffany Smiley, tweeted on Sunday, "Republicans plan to end Social Security and Medicare if they take back the Senate." Glenn Kessler, the Post's fact-checker, characterized Murray's tweet as a "'Mediscare' attack" to win over senior voters.

"Don’t worry, seniors: There is no such plan," Kessler assured elderly readers.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-gives-sen-patty-murray-four-pinocchios-saying-republicans-plan-end-social-security-medicare

• BillStime changed the title to The GQP is coming for your Social Security, Medicare and VA Healthcare

This thread title is ironic… the Dems and Obamacare already destroyed my health insurance and Bidenifkation crushed my 401k and devalued the assets I have with massive inflation.  In comparison the hit from losing SS and the potential Medicare pale.

Thanks to all the idiots in charge or aspiring to be. Slow clap. Well done.