TRUMP and the GQP is coming for your Social Security, Medicare and VA Healthcare

Just now, Chef Jim said:

The one or two GOP members who have talked about sunsetting it are going to talked over the whole government and end it in their own.  The sunset is only a ploy. Have you not been paying attention?  😏

One or two… lol - or you know - the Head of the RNC… who, interesting - lost track of a ~$160m of RNC money?

If lying to yourself gets you through you day - so be it - we all know ignorance is bliss when it comes to conservatives.

I sincerely hope this day never comes - because it will impact most of America - but I’m gonna laugh sooooooooo hard specifically at you when it happens… because it will. 

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The one or two GOP members who have talked about sunsetting it are going to talked over the whole government and end it in their own.  The sunset is only a ploy. Have you not been paying attention?  😏

Sounds about as plausible as overthrowing the government without any weapons.  No wonder those simps believe it.

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

One or two… lol - or you know - the Head of the RNC… who, interesting - lost track of a ~$160m of RNC money?

If lying to yourself gets you through you day - so be it - we all know ignorance is bliss when it comes to conservatives.

I sincerely hope this day never comes - because it will impact most of America - but I’m gonna laugh sooooooooo hard specifically at you when it happens… because it will. 

The head of the RNC and who else?  I’m not lying dude.  And I really don’t think you are either. It’s just in you ever increasing psychotic state you’re becoming more and more delusional and believe all this nonsense you read from all these Twit for Brains.  

Social security is NOT going anywhere. Mark my word.  Will it be overhauled?  Yes, it needs to be but it’s not going to be eliminated. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The head of the RNC and who else?  I’m not lying dude.  And I really don’t think you are either. It’s just in you ever increasing psychotic state you’re becoming more and more delusional and believe all this nonsense you read from all these Twit for Brains.  

Social security is NOT going anywhere. Mark my word.  Will it be overhauled?  Yes, it needs to be but it’s not going to be eliminated. 🙄

Awe, that's so cute - I love when CHEF Jim CROW plays psychiatrist.

get out of here

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe, that's so cute - I love when CHEF Jim CROW plays psychiatrist.

get out of here

The head of the RNC and who else?  I’m curious to see what percentage of the 263 GOP members of the House and Senate are calling for putting SS and Medicare on the “chopping block”?  

And yes….I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. 

• Agree 1

Enough fake news.  Making things up because Dems have nothing to run on record-wise.  Go vote today to end this ridiculous amateur high school science experiment.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The GOP is coming for your Social Security, Medicare and VA Healthcare !!!

I have heard this every two years ever since I first voted in 1972

Leftists are insane.

They are not insane. They are trying to fundamentally transform the country. To do that you have to do just what the phrase says…..change the fundamentals. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The GOP is coming for your Social Security, Medicare and VA Healthcare !!!

I have heard this every two years ever since I first voted in 1972

Leftists are insane.

Well something needs to be done however it’s elimination ain’t one of them.  

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Changes to SS??

Huh I thought they were going to eliminate it.  Are you confused again?  

Well, Jim - since the RED WAVE never culminated as the cult had promised - the GOP doesn't have the ability to really pull that off now, right??

smfh

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Well, Jim - since the RED WAVE never culminated as the cult had promised - the GOP doesn't have the ability to really pull that off now, right??

smfh

The GOP eliminating SS was never an issue to begin with.  

Do you feel SS needs to be updated?  If so how? 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

The GOP eliminating SS was never an issue to begin with.  

Do you feel SS needs to be updated?  If so how? 

Never an issue? Rick Scott’s 11 point plan was to sunset SS in five years. 

And if SS needs adjustments - I do not want the GOP anywhere near leading those changes.