TRUMP and the GQP is coming for your Social Security, Medicare and VA Healthcare

52 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We do??  How do we know this?  

When you’ve run out of bullets you throw the gun.  🙄

They feelz it.  Meanwhile we know what the Dems have done and it's a disaster.

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Que Jimmy - BUT BUT BUT

Should SS have no cuts or revamping?  Should someone with a $5,000 pension and $2m in IRA money get a SS check?  Should a tech CEO that retires after cashing in $20m worth of stock options get SS?  You know millionaires you seem to dislike so much. So William, do you agree or disagree with those types of cuts?  

And privatizing SS is a fantastic idea.  Give people the option to opt out.  If you averaged $50k a year in income (relatively low) for 40 years and took the amount you put into SS and invested it you would earn more than your SS check would likely have a few hundred grand left for your heirs.  SS is a rip off if you look at it that way. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Why is social security and Medicare even an issue? I thought Paul Ryan pushed granny off a cliff years ago. Thought that was the end of it. Are you telling me that never happened??? Wtf?

Every 2 years the Repubs are going to end them both.  Every...2...years.

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So if I understand this nonsensical post, Point #1 contends that if Americans are allowed to keep more of their own money it somehow inflates the price of groceries? But if they give that same money to the government, which then does what with it exactly, it somehow magically reduces prices? Okie dokie! 

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So by not reducing their student loans somehow becomes an increase in their loan payments.  Sounds like you and Joe are making ***** up again.  Someone needs to tell Joe that Halloween is over and to stop scaring people. 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Scaring people - what a crock

foh

Good job Billy.  When confronted with questions regarding your posts you go with your standard “BUT TRUMP!!”  You’re consistent at least.  I’ll give you that. 

Now as B-Man says: getting back to the thread. Can you answer this simple question?  Does SS and Medicare need to be shored up/fixed?  

• Like (+1) 1

I'm loving seeing the Dems try and blame all their terrible policies on Repubs and claiming things will somehow get worse under them.  It's a party in freefall.  I wonder if they'll recalibrate after the massacre next Tuesday of keep going down this suicidal path?