71 million guaranteed for Denzel Ward.

Dablitzkrieg

50 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Basically Jalen Ramsey said the same thing on The Pivot Podcast. He said Jackson should’ve gotten more than him.

$31M less guaranteed than Ward. 

Less per year than other guys like White who signed years ago. 

Horrendous deal for the top CB on the open market.

Edited by Process
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

i think they are trying to go about doing things the right way though. stocking up on draft picks and trying to build a culture. like the bills back in the bad days, FAs are turning them down, but i dont think their GM and HC were bad hires at all.

i respect their staff more than i do miamis and new englands personally. its just tough for them to get FAs because they are still early in their process and have not established the credibility like JA17, McD, and Beane.

I wouldnt be surprised if in 2-4 years though that they overtake the cheats and fish in the division. zach is better than their other QBs, and they have the draft capital and cap space to make things happen.

Build a culture?  Have you seen their QB?

4 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Haslem and his wife are going to get crucified at the next owner’s meeting.

I wish the Browns would just stick to screwing up the Browns. That seem like a full time job for them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

i think they are trying to go about doing things the right way though. stocking up on draft picks and trying to build a culture. like the bills back in the bad days, FAs are turning them down, but i dont think their GM and HC were bad hires at all.

i respect their staff more than i do miamis and new englands personally. its just tough for them to get FAs because they are still early in their process and have not established the credibility like JA17, McD, and Beane.

I wouldnt be surprised if in 2-4 years though that they overtake the cheats and fish in the division. zach is better than their other QBs, and they have the draft capital and cap space to make things happen.

Agree with all of this. Miami has done like a half rebuild then went full Rex Ryan with all these splash moves and weird contracts. They could be in cap hell at some point soon and they don’t even have a QB. Similar to the Bills of old

NE will be in QB purgatory with McCorkle. He’s better than we Give him credit for, but he’s close to Dalton than Brady

if they hit in Wilson (big of right now) they will have a decent shot 

10 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Overpay. He is good. He isn't a top 6 or 7 corner though. More like in that 8-15 range. 

I'm curious, where would you place Tre? Before his injury ofc since we have yet to see him play after the injury occurred.

He is such a great story. Never left Ohio. Drafted 4th overall and lived up to it in his hometown, which is a ton of pressure. He’s a really good kid and deserves the bag, as we know its a premium position and he’s the latest to be paid so he’s going to the top of the pile, doesn’t matter whether he’s the best in the league or not. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.