Deebo and AJ Brown Skipping Offseason Workouts

Rigotz

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2022 at 11:38 AM, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

1 - Those guys are on their rookie contracts. Diggs was on an already lucrative 2nd contract. 

2- No harm has been done to the teams yet - missing voluntary practice is meaningless

3- The most underpaid veteran WR in the NFL has to be Cooper Kupp. I've yet to see a report that he's looking to re-work his contract

On 4/18/2022 at 4:57 PM, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Why would I take a bet where YOU are wagering MY house? Bet your own house!

Maybe Kupp is ok with being underpaid by ~10 million this year. He's still being paid 15 million to play a game. If he was going to complain about it and squeeze the Rams for every penny I think he would've done so by now (see: veteran-deal WRs Adams, Hill, Diggs or rookie-deal WRs Samuel, Brown, McLaurin). 

On 4/18/2022 at 1:33 PM, Rigotz said:

So... your assumption is that because a third star WR hasn't come forward publicly and said "I want a new deal" ... he's not going to get one? 

I'll bet your house that he gets one. Stay tuned on this thread when it happens and I'll be happy to feed you some crow.

Good thing you didn’t bet that house.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Good thing you didn’t bet that house.

It was a nonsensical position at the time. The Rams promised Kupp a new deal right after the Superbowl. He likely wasn't agitating because they communicated a clear timeline to him there and then and everyone was on the same page.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.