How many prime time games do you think the Bills will play this season?

tomur67

4 hours ago, Gregthekeg said:

I hope there aren't too many, nothing better than 1:00 Sunday football IMO

I love the prime-time games...but the I feel jipped when they aren't playing on Sunday afternoon!

I don't know if it is an official rule, or just an unspoken rule...but I thought that teams prime time games were capped off at 6.

Edited by Buftex

5 hours ago, tomur67 said:

The Bills and Josh Allen's popularity seems to be at an all-time high, not only in western New York , but in other parts of the country as well.  Living in Florida, wearing a Bill's cap or a Bill's shirt, I  get a " Go Bills" shout out constantly.  I don't know how many times I've been told, "  I'm not a Bill's fan, but I like to watch the Bills and especially Josh Allen.  He just makes plays  that are unbelievable."  To me , it's like back in the day when you watched the Lions to watch Barry Sanders or the Bears to watch Gale Sayers do what no other players could do.  Josh is that guy today. And the Bills have talent to complement his talent.

I am in Florida also, I get the shout out with the hat also.....Pats fans sometimes say Go Pats, to which I reply.  "That was in the past"

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

Orlando FL here! Go Bills!

I am going with 7 prime time games. Not even sure if that has ever happened but after that playoff performance I think about every other game will be on prime time!

i think 6 is the max a team can get.

most likely 5 games fir prime time.

opener at Rams on NBC

at Bengals on ESPN

Green Bay ( this could be The pre World Series FOX solo game at 425 or be the game against the WS on NBC.  It could also be Xmas game for either 425 or NBC)

Tennessee/Baltimore ( if Green Bay is 425 then both for prime time or designated for Saturday in December)

NE/MIA one home one road….3 games of 6 BUF-MIA-NE divisional match ups. It’s balanced where one is a home and one is a road game for each team. One of them on Thursday. 

Kansas City game is a CBS 425 game.  Lookat Brady-Manning matchups. They rotates being on Monday night, Sunday night, and CBS 425.

Buffalo finishes season at Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.