Tom Brady tweets at Josh Allen [Edit: QBs will face off at golf in June]

Buffalo_Stampede

7 hours ago, MafiaMio said:

Live in the past? We own the Pats now (because he left) but we didn't beat Brady recently in a game that mattered. Until we can turn the tables on him we can't slander him. He owns our franchise. Why are y'all so sensitive, it's the ***** truth. Homer fans are annoying. We should all just be happy Allen gets recognition as a top qb. 

And as much as I would love Allen to achieve as much as Brady, realistically speaking it isn't happening. Ask Rodgers lol. 

We Can't slander him? He comes from a proven cheating organization

I lost all respect for the organization on spygate 

He's not the greatest quarterback of all time.. he has the best longevity

Edited by Buffalo716

37 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

We Can't slander him? He comes from a proven cheating organization

I lost all respect for the organization on spygate 

He's not the greatest quarterback of all time.. he has the best longevity

Hes is the greatest of all time whether you have respect for him or not.  Its not a debate anymore.  He is the guy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

24 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Hes is the greatest of all time whether you have respect for him or not.  Its not a debate anymore.  He is the guy.

That is absolutely an opinion 

Not every coach and player and quarterback in the NFL will say he is the greatest

Is Bill Russell the greatest basketball player because he won 10 titles? No 

Peyton Manning, Joe Montana and Johnny Unitas have everything Brady has, besides playing till 45 and having the 7 super bowls  

There's nothing Brady can do that those guys can't 

Then throw in Brees and Rodgers.. how many super bowls does Manning or brees or Rogers win if they got to play within the Patriots organization and the teams Bill built? 

Lot more than they have

Edited by Buffalo716

34 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Not every coach and player and quarterback in the NFL will say he is the greatest

Peyton Manning, Joe Montana and Johnny Unitas have everything Brady has, besides playing till 45 and having the 7 super bowls  

Then throw in Brees and Rodgers.. how many super bowls does Manning or brees or Rogers win if they got to play within the Patriots organization and the teams Bill built? 

Lot more than they have

Im sorry brother, I agree its an opinion, but in Bradys case I think the only argument against him not being the best is that you dont like him personally.  In basketball its different, to me Jordan is the GOAT but he isnt the leader in all time scoring or championships won.  

But in football, Brady has the all time championships, passing yards, and the touchdown passes.  Sure part of that is longevity, but its not like he just hung on for records sake.  He is 45 and still one of top ten quarterbacks in the league.  The only real argument about Brady is whether he is the greatest player in all of sports 

• Like (+1) 3

I believe this is a scheme put together by Brady, Rodgers and Mahomes to get Josh out of the film room and get mind off football because they know if they can't distract him somehow there is no way they will be able to derail the Allen Express come this September.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Im sorry brother, I agree its an opinion, but in Bradys case I think the only argument against him not being the best is that you dont like him personally.  In basketball its different, to me Jordan is the GOAT but he isnt the leader in all time scoring or championships won.  

But in football, Brady has the all time championships, passing yards, and the touchdown passes.  Sure part of that is longevity, but its not like he just hung on for records sake.  He is 45 and still one of top ten quarterbacks in the league.  The only real argument about Brady is whether he is the greatest player in all of sports 

He has a longer longevity than most .. I'm not saying he's not in the conversation for greatest but

Peyton Manning at his best versus Tom Brady at his best.. Peyton Manning was a better quarterback and it's not cuz I hate Tom Brady 

Brady has played on much better teams and has been more clutch but I don't think he's better than Manning at his best

Edited by Buffalo716

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Lot more than they have

I totally agree is an opinion.  But…I’m pretty sure the opinion of the vast majority of coaches and players would name Brady as the GOAT, and it might even be a lot closer to unanimous than you think. 

Like it or not, Poll any group of people…players…coaches…fans…media…doesn’t matter.  Brady will be overwhelmingly chosen as the GOAT in that poll.

Bills fan can’t always separate personal bias from these discussions, and I get that, and it’s true for most passionate fam bases.  But the reality is Brady is without question the GOAT in the eyes of the majority.  And while there is never going to be any way to prove who the GOAT is in any sport, he definitely has one of the best resumes for it in NFL history, and he has one of the best resumes of any sport in history.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.