Tom Brady tweets at Josh Allen [Edit: QBs will face off at golf in June]

Buffalo_Stampede

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

God I hate him 

He's just trolling in good fun.    I know this will be the most ratioed opinion but ever since he has left the Patriots, I've grown to like his social media persona.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

Ah, classic cheap heat. Here’s the thing: 

Unless he is gonna have someone hold onto Josh like this mid-swing, he’s not winning anything 😎

B4F3A1AE-5FF6-417C-AC51-BACEDA18DBC1.jpeg

Bro this man is 33-3 against us. We should focus on beating his ass first then we can talk *****

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Magox said:

He's just trolling in good fun.    I know this will be the most ratioed opinion but ever since he has left the Patriots, I've grown to like his social media persona.

Just like he trolled Peyton Manning, it's all in good fun but to his credit Brady is as competitive as they come and Josh Allen has part of that in him too. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Yep. Dudes ***** on the Bills throughout the entirety of his career… A SB victory over the Bucs to send Brady into retirement is the ultimate revenge. 

I'm not sure how Brady getting to another super bowl is something Bills fans want.

I'd be more happy if the Bucs go 2-15 and Brady resorts to cussing everyone out on the sidelines all season, like he is known to do when things don't go his way.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

See Tom can always win the trash talk because he’s the more successful QB. Bills fans better get ready for some jabs. You know they’re coming. 

Nothing he says will change what he has done over the last two decades. 

I'm pretty much numb to it at this point so if he talks trash about buffalo or the Bills it will fall on deaf ears, for me at least. 

20 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Nothing he says will change what he has done over the last two decades. 

I'm pretty much numb to it at this point so if he talks trash about buffalo or the Bills it will fall on deaf ears, for me at least. 

Oh you know there will be some sensitive fans. I remember when he joked about Buffalo hotels.

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Oh you know there will be some sensitive fans. I remember when he joked about Buffalo hotels.

I know there will be. And I'm pretty sure he wasn't joking. 

The easiest one to see coming. 

Brady: I love buffalo. I've won more games there than you have. 

It's not true anymore but it's an easy one to throw out there. 

Edited by The Wiz

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I know there will be. And I'm pretty sure he wasn't joking. 

The easiest one to see coming. 

Brady: I love buffalo. I've won more games there than you have. 

It's not true anymore but it's an easy one to throw out there. 

A quick rejoinder from Allen: Don’t make me have to pull a Fitzy and catch you in a foot race to shake your hand after you lose today.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.