Tom Brady tweets at Josh Allen [Edit: QBs will face off at golf in June]

Buffalo_Stampede

• 4 weeks later...

One of my closest friends was just informed he’ll be Josh Allens caddie for the match.  Pretty crazy.  He’s a Rams fan, but Josh is his favorite player due to owning him in a fantasy keeper league.  Hoping he can build a great rapport with him and get the hookup!  🙏🏻 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/18/2022 at 5:06 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

I totally agree is an opinion.  But…I’m pretty sure the opinion of the vast majority of coaches and players would name Brady as the GOAT, and it might even be a lot closer to unanimous than you think. 

Like it or not, Poll any group of people…players…coaches…fans…media…doesn’t matter.  Brady will be overwhelmingly chosen as the GOAT in that poll.

Bills fan can’t always separate personal bias from these discussions, and I get that, and it’s true for most passionate fam bases.  But the reality is Brady is without question the GOAT in the eyes of the majority.  And while there is never going to be any way to prove who the GOAT is in any sport, he definitely has one of the best resumes for it in NFL history, and he has one of the best resumes of any sport in history.  

I think there is a contingent out there that would say the GOAT is Peyton Manning, despite the lack of SB titles.

When I was a lot younger, the unanimous choice for GOAT was Joe Montana.  But that's changed now.

I agree *most* people would go with Tom Brady.  He'd be my choice as well, even if I hate the guy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.