Tom Brady tweets at Josh Allen [Edit: QBs will face off at golf in June]

Buffalo_Stampede

Just now, MafiaMio said:

Live in the past? We own the Oats now but we didn't beat Brady recently in a game that mattered. Until we can turn the tables on him we can't slander him. He owns our franchise. Why are y'all so sensitive, it's the ***** truth. 

And as much as I would love Allen to achieve as much as Brady, realistically speaking it isn't happening. Ask Rodgers lol. 

I think Allen will have a career similar to what Ben had with the Steelers. Win a lot of regular season games, division titles, playoff games along with a couple of Super Bowl championships ending with a gold jacket in Canton.

17 hours ago, MafiaMio said:

Bold thing to say to our owner but ok

I'm not sure that I'd call it a sole proprietorship but really more of a general partnership.

I'd say at best to paraphrase the Beatles, he gets by with a little help from his friends.

F4CS5Y7AQTFPILYCQ6C2NE7CGA.jpg

Especially last year in that game in Tampa.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/13/key-pass-interference-call-non-call-rile-up-bills-fans/

Edited by ProcessAccepted

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

It's just a hat tip from Brady to the other top QBs in the league.  It must be great for Josh to have his childhood hero giving him props like that.

If the Bills win the Super Bowl this year I hope its against Tampa or Dallas. To either beat Brady in the biggest game or get some payback for the two losses to the Cowboys would be nice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I'm not sure that I'd call it a sole proprietorship but really more of a general partnership.

I'd say at best to paraphrase the Beatles, he gets by with a little help from his friends.

F4CS5Y7AQTFPILYCQ6C2NE7CGA.jpg

Especially last year in that game in Tampa.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/13/key-pass-interference-call-non-call-rile-up-bills-fans/

Josh does the same thing Brady mentions, and the refs seem to be fine with it.  Except that time he spun the ball 😅

2 hours ago, foreboding said:

I see you.
He's predicting the NFC and AFC championship games and it is based on the four best QB's in the NFL, today.

Hilarious that just cause he sounds similar to the actor who is the voice of Kermit....that people he sounds like an actual frog...lmao...smh

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.