Trying to buy a Bills flag...WT heck?

Tony P

20 hours ago, Tony P said:

Have you ever tried to buy a Bills flag (charging Buffalo logo) where the Buffalo is facing forward? It seems that on all the flags I can find, the Buffalo is facing backwards when the wind is blowing. 

I find this really strange. 

Bills flag.jpg

Bison charge into the wind because Joshy has a big arm.

21 hours ago, Tony P said:

Have you ever tried to buy a Bills flag (charging Buffalo logo) where the Buffalo is facing forward? It seems that on all the flags I can find, the Buffalo is facing backwards when the wind is blowing. 

Bills flag.jpg

That is facing forward. You want one facing the flagpole? That’s backwards and it looks dumb. Put grommets in and figure it out.

On 4/17/2022 at 10:32 AM, Tony P said:

Bills flag.jpg

I think the problem is that it appears backward when the wind is blowing in the easterly direction, as in the picture.  Now if you move the flag to the other side of your house or simply wait for the westerly winds to come in off starboard of your garage, the image should reverse...depending on where you're standing.

On 4/17/2022 at 11:32 AM, Tony P said:

Bills flag.jpg

On 4/17/2022 at 11:44 AM, Tony P said:

Not sure that work as the material where the grommets are located is usually reinforced.

On 4/17/2022 at 11:53 AM, Tony P said:

Ok. I get that it can probably be jury-rigged. But part of my point is that it should be facing the other way in the first place.

It really feels like you're trying to make your problem OUR problem.

On 4/17/2022 at 11:48 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

WTF is with WTH?

https://www.amazon.com/buffalo-bills-flag/s?k=buffalo+bills+flag

They all seem to have the eyelets / grommets at the back 

Thanks for this.... now im the proud new owner of a backwards flag! Worst part is having yo buy a home in the south pole, so it flies right

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.