The $2 BILLION dollar question: Why would MBS invest in Jared Kushner?

11 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You get yourself so caught up in trying to argue a point that you continually post nonsense.  If you have a point to make, slow down. Breathe.  Type slowly.  Keep it between the lines.  Better yet—figure out the point, and articulate.  

Nonsense - please precious, look in the mirror. You are the definition of nonsense.

Hack harder bro - you don't even realize it.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

@muppy, please see the post above from BillSy, and consider as part of my ongoing science experiment into the mind of a typical troubled internet poster. 

You'll note trend--the repetition of a premise already reconciled, in this case, the 'h' word.   While Freud might suggest BillSy is exhibiting classical Oedipal behavior, modern psychology is a bit more forgiving and simply suggests a desire to validated.  

What's interesting is that upon validation, BillSy seems to have become more agitated.  We can imagine him sitting somewhere, in a partially manic state, typing these words as if they make sense beyond the four corners of his head:

"...just highlighting your desperate no stop attempt to white was Conald Trump.".    I don't doubt he believes in desperate no stop motives, I just don't have a clue what he is talking about.   

Perhaps his tag teamer @redtail hawk can shed some light here?  

Now, when brought to his attention, and with well-intended advice provided, he stands by his statement, he repeats the 'h' word, and referred to me as "precious", but not in a way normally associated with conversational internet English.  I googled that too, using the search term "Fixated/Obsessive Individual Refers to Conversation Partner As Hack and Precious", and this came up.  Submitted without comment, other than the comments submitted.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@muppy, please see the post above from BillSy, and consider as part of my ongoing science experiment into the mind of a typical troubled internet poster. 

You'll note trend--the repetition of a premise already reconciled, in this case, the 'h' word.   While Freud might suggest BillSy is exhibiting classical Oedipal behavior, modern psychology is a bit more forgiving and simply suggests a desire to validated.  

What's interesting is that upon validation, BillSy seems to have become more agitated.  We can imagine him sitting somewhere, in a partially manic state, typing these words as if they make sense beyond the four corners of his head:

"...just highlighting your desperate no stop attempt to white was Conald Trump.".    I don't doubt he believes in desperate no stop motives, I just don't have a clue what he is talking about.   

Perhaps his tag teamer @redtail hawk can shed some light here?  

Now, when brought to his attention, and with well-intended advice provided, he stands by his statement, he repeats the 'h' word, and referred to me as "precious", but not in a way normally associated with conversational internet English.  I googled that too, using the search term "Fixated/Obsessive Individual Refers to Conversation Partner As Hack and Precious", and this came up.  Submitted without comment, other than the comments submitted.

@muppy - since Len is your go to authority on the definition of hack - can you also clarify for Len the definition of delusional, too?

Not only is Leo a hack - but he is also delusional AF.

thanks - and have a great day.

• Disagree 1

Just now, BillStime said:

@muppy - since Len is your go to authority on the definition of hack - can you also clarify for Len the definition of delusional, too?

Not only is Leo a hack - but he is also delusional AF.

thanks - and have a great day.

I am offering you a hug, because I think you dearly need it.  PM me if you want to work it out.

greeting PPP peeps @leh-nerd skin-erd  @BillStime

As I was walking my dog in the neighborhood I was struck by the beauty of all the freshly blooming flowers. And then Im thinkin' oh man Ive been summoned to the dungeon...LOL Leo and Billstime Mind your Manners or Im going to commence handing timeouts. Call em "mupfractions" I am Not  fan of all this jibberishy name calling baloney.

Now that THAT is settled this place needs a sprinkle of color its Drab, depressing and CLEARLY needs a feminine touch at times. Proceed my ppp ppps, but PLEASE Behave. DONT MAKE ME GET THE HOSE!

☮️

m

flowers.jpg

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Do your thing, but if he asks you to help move a couch into a van because he broke his arm, you've been warned. 

TED BUNDY used that ruse. ✔️ Beware. 🙂 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

As I was walking my dog in the neighborhood I was struck by the beauty of all the freshly blooming flowers. And then Im thinkin' oh man Ive been summoned to the dungeon...LOL Leo and Billstime Mind your Manners or Im going to commence handing timeouts. Call em "mupfractions" I am Not  fan of all this jibberishy name calling baloney.

Now that THAT is settled this place needs a sprinkle of color its Drab, depressing and CLEARLY needs a feminine touch at times. Proceed my ppp ppps, but PLEASE Behave. DONT MAKE ME GET THE HOSE!

☮️

m

flowers.jpg

He started it. 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

He started it. 😉

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo 😋

haha You know Im goofballin in this thread Leo.  And just to clarify Im no PPP monitor or decorum police. You are NOT a hack though.  

PS: happy St Pattys day. 🍀

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo 😋

haha You know Im goofballin in this thread Leo.  And just to clarify Im no PPP monitor or decorum police. You are NOT a hack though.  

PS: happy St Pattys day. 🍀

This is why just when you think you’re  out, I draaaaaaaaaag ya back in!  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, muppy said:

☮️

m

flowers.jpg

hssssssss. MY EYES!! remove the flowers and color!!!! we of the dungeon do not want the pretty. off with you!

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

🎯

What’s funny - this doesn’t even include the amount of money/bribes Trump made off his resorts around the world and his hotel down the street from the WH.

Wonder why he sold his license to that hotel after he left the WH?

He knows he has no chance in hell of winning the presidency again.

But Conald will still grift and his pathetic base will pay his way.

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg