The $2 BILLION dollar question: Why would MBS invest in Jared Kushner?

46 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

With all the conspiracies the right has its curious nobody is touching this one huh?  

I'm good with investigating and sending both Jerod and Hunter along with anyone implicated in any illegal dealings to trial & jail.  But there are a lot of bad actors in government and media running interference for these guys.  Lock them up too I say.  Can we all agree with that approach?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Definitely worth looking into.  

Can’t call out the Biden family stuff and then act like the Kushner stuff isn’t worth looking into. 

This is also why I never cared about Biden/Hunter and their foreign investment issues, because everyone does it.  

I care that media/tech hid the story and had intel officials lie to us, but I don’t really care about “the big guy”…. All these high up politicians are easily corrupted.  

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Look into ALL of it, right?

Kushner/Trump AND Biden/Biden?

I am.

Look into all of 'em and let it all come out.

After years of huge bonfires of evidence of malfeasance  around Hunter Biden being widely available, are you on board with a FULL investigation or nah?

• Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Look into ALL of it, right?

Kushner/Trump AND Biden/Biden?

I am.

Look into all of 'em and let it all come out.

After years of huge bonfires of evidence of malfeasance  around Hunter Biden being widely available, are you on board with a FULL investigation or nah?

Sure - who gives a !@#$?

No one is above the law.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2022 at 7:34 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Why do you guys continue to bother with these morons?

It's been clear for years that this dolt has absolutely no intention of debating anything that comes even remotely close to an intellectually honest fashion.

I understand that there are a myriad of different ways to view and interpret the world and current events, but these morons absolutely will not respond with anything other than the following:

Trump 

Cult 

Racist

Putin

Insurrection

And maybe a few others. These are complex issues that require the desire and ability to think critically about. Maybe even with a little nuance that extends beyond partisan leanings. Crazy, I know.. Yet EVERYTHING with these morons is distilled down to the above list. 

Every. Single. Time.

So seriously.  Why bother?

if we dont then it will be just another thread of him screaming trump all alone in a empty room like many other threads he creates that are filled with his own replys.

that is pretty scary and will definitely push away new  people that may actually want to have logical debates.

lol.

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not protecting anything - just highlighting your desperate no stop attempt to white was Conald Trump.

I really hope you win!  

You get yourself so caught up in trying to argue a point that you continually post nonsense.  If you have a point to make, slow down. Breathe.  Type slowly.  Keep it between the lines.  Better yet—figure out the point, and articulate.  

• Agree 1