TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!

Virgil

Given the Chargers have no 2nd round draft pick due to their previous trade with Chicago for Mack, they will patiently wait until the last possible second for a trading partner to trade down from the 17th overall pick.

Why wppete would give a thumbs down to my simple post announcing the Chargers desire to trade down is unclear.  Then again, I don't post here very often and couldn't really give a crap why.  Use your words if you are capable.

The Chargers are open for business.

Edited by HIT BY SPIKES
  • Eyeroll 1

With the 15th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft....the Philadelphia Eagles select.... Devin Lloyd / LB / Utah. 

Lloyd was 2nd in college football with 22 TFL's. He also had 8 sacks and 6 PBU's. The young man can do it all. He can play multiple LB positions if need be as well. He also isn't afraid to hit a would be blocker right in the mouth. We haven't had an enforcer like this in the middle of our defense since Jeremiah Trotter. Lloyd will be that enforcer, but with the modern day athleticism it takes to be successful at the position. He can play the run, we can send him on the blitz, and drop him into coverage without hesitation. A true 3-Down LB. 

The Jets and @Big Blitz are on the clock

• Like (+1) 2
  • Angry 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just so potential trade partners know what the Chargers intend to do at #17 if there is not a trade down, there is only the Jets pick before the Chargers pick and WRs Williams, Olave and Wilson are still undrafted.

Justin Hubert needs targets more than Josh Allen does, so the Chargers will simply draft one of the WRs that remain after the Jets pick.

So if you covet one of those WRs, I suggest you package your 1st round draft pick along with your second round pick and make an offer quickly.

Yes, other offers have already been made to the Chargers for the #17 pick.

Edited by HIT BY SPIKES

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Jets (Big Blitz) are on the clock
  • Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Chargers (HIT BY SPIKES) are on the clock
21 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This seems like a terrible draft setup for the Bills so far.  There's only a few guys left I think worth taking at 25, or else I would want to trade back

Seriously?  I think it's perfect...only one WR off the board and it's one the Bills probably would not be interested in anyway.   

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, mannc said:

Seriously?  I think it's perfect...only one WR off the board and it's one the Bills probably would not be interested in anyway.   

32 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This seems like a terrible draft setup for the Bills so far.  There's only a few guys left I think worth taking at 25, or else I would want to trade back

If there is a mini run on receivers and McDuffie goes, there really isn't much left. I agree with both of you guys actually. 

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

If there is a mini run on receivers and McDuffie goes, there really isn't much left. I agree with both of you guys actually. 

I expect those WR and DB's to be gone in the next 5-10 picks

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Ok, but how is this a bad setup for the Bills?  Most people expected several of those WRs to be off the board already…

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Agreed. 

The Lions have been doing a lot of qb visits. And they are not taking one at 2. I kinda hope they would want to do a mini trade up to 25. Or a team who wants to jump the Lions from round 2. Or maybe the Bengals wanting to jump up for an o linemen. 

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Agreed. 

The Lions have been doing a lot of qb visits. And they are not taking one at 2. I kinda hope they would want to do a mini trade up to 25. Or a team who wants to jump the Lions from round 2. Or maybe the Bengals wanting to jump up for an o linemen. 

I am not sold that they are definitely not taking one at #2. 

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Agreed. 

There is no way Beane trades back, out of the first round.  Absolutely no way. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.