Holy Crap there are a lot of Bills fans ex Buffalonians down in SW fla

North Buffalo

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I never lived in Buffalo

yet a Bills fan for life. 

I run into Bills fans across the country when traveling.  
No matter what big city or backwater town 

I always get a Go Bills when people see my Bills Cap 

A die hard Bills fan for 30 years now and never once been to Buffalo ,  if anyone says anything bad about Buffalo I’ll knock they’re freaking teeth out  !!! 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Venice FL here.  See plenty of Bills fans.  Loving it.

My parents used to rent on Manasota Key near Englewood Florida just down from you! Half of Webster, New York down there where I’m from and also Myrtle Beach back in the day. 

Edited by popcornpam
  • Like (+1) 1

Bills fans are everywhere.   I live in Maryland about 10 miles outside of DC.  Tons of Bills fans here.  Always have been.  My brother lives in VA.  There's a lovely Bills bar in Herndon, VA with Phins bar directly across the street. (Fun times when they play 😄)

I even found a Bills bar in Key West while on vacation.  Watched Sammy catch the game-winner vs Minnesota back in 2014.

7 hours ago, Putin said:

A die hard Bills fan for 30 years now and never once been to Buffalo ,  if anyone says anything bad about Buffalo I’ll knock they’re freaking teeth out  !!! 

TBH I’m from Rochester.  In 40 years living there I hardly went “to” Buffalo 

through it to Niagara Falls or a Beer 🍺 run.
or as a young kid to see distant relatives in  Jamestown.  

And obvs to OP for a half dozen Bills games 

• Like (+1) 1

My fiancé's family is all from the Rochester area of NY. Her grandfather and aunt are two family members who both moved to Florida. Other family members have talked about joining them at some point. Truthfully though, a lot of people have moved to Florida over the last 2 years or so for various reasons.  

12 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

bills fans are everywhere down here from Tampa to Naples.  We seem to be the higher percentage of transplants than the east coast of Florida.

There’s a boatload of ex-WNYers here on the east coast as well! Ever been to a Bills Dolphins game, playoff or otherwise? Far more Blue & Red than teal & orange.

Ever been to a Bills Jags game, playoff or otherwise? Fuggetaboutit! Only time these teams sellout are when Buffalo is in town!

Edited by Chandler#81

Been to both Chandman.  I used to go with a couple of friends to Bills/Fins game every year.  We’d make a weekend of it and had a great time.

Been to a couple of Bills/Jags games including the playoff game.  For regular season games when it gets hot, that bar in the one end zone where you can watch the game was fun.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

There is no Duffs or Bocce Pizza. Big Alligators on the Golf Course

-Hard Pass

image.png

Hey, who knows, your wallet might be in a sand trap or an alligator's mouth somewhere around Miami-Dade. :thumbsup: 

• Haha (+1) 5

For you fans in Bonita/Naples area: do you watch games at home or go to a bar? If a bar, which is your fav? 

We've been down here for 15 years now and used to go to Ron Dao's in FM but I honestly can't stand the bells and whistles! Plus, we've moved to Bonita now and it's too far to drive.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Wanna go fishing with me and @flaz on Weds?? Wiggins Pass. 

Darn we were just there

3 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Loud & proud repping the red, white & blue down here in Cape Coral! Go Bills!

Last night weent to Ford's Garage... fun good food

27 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

There is no Duffs or Bocce Pizza. Big Alligators on the Golf Course, Fire Ants & Hurricanes

-Hard Pass

image.png

New pair of boots

We live in Fredonia, but own a home in Bonita Springs for the winter get-away.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Naples-Bonita-Ft.Myers area..

“Buffalo Chips” is a couple miles from our place on Old 41 in Bonita Springs, and definitely the “go-to” Bills restaurant and sports bar in our SWF area. 

If the Bills games are not nationally televised, we head to Buffalo Chips where games are on the multiple TVs, and it’s like opening the door and entering Buffalo.. Wings, Shout Song, everything…Bills. Got to get there early to get a spot. 

https://www.buffalochipsrestaurant.tv/

Edited by george c
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.