Let's create TSW Bills draft big board - Final Conclusion: Kaiir Elam was the 5th option in TSW eyes when the Bills were picking.

No_Matter_What

Let's create TSW Bills draft big board  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you pick if all these players were available? 15 votes needed for pick

• Christian Watson, WR, North Dakota State
    • Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan
    • Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State
    • Kenneth Walker, RB, Michigan State
    • Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa
    • Kenyon Green, OG, Texas A&M
    • Bernhard Raimann, OT, Central Michigan
    • Devonte Wyatt, DL, Georgia
    • Travis Jones, DL, UConn
    • George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue
    • David Ojabo, DE, Michigan
    • Boye Mafe, DE, Minnesota
    • Quay Walker, LB, Georgia
    • Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia
    • Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida
    • Roger McCreary, CB, Auburn
    • George Pickens, WR, Georgia
    • Jalen Pitre, S, Baylor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/11/2022 at 11:43 AM

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Surprised at the Jordan Davis votes...

I don't mind the position, but Jordan Davis makes me a little nervous.   He has had conditioning issues in college and coaches kept him off the field at times.

The NFL plays a 17 game season.   Way longer than college...so how will stand up playing in the NFL?     We just don't know.

50 minutes ago, intimidatortj said:

I don't mind the position, but Jordan Davis makes me a little nervous.   He has had conditioning issues in college and coaches kept him off the field at times.

The NFL plays a 17 game season.   Way longer than college...so how will stand up playing in the NFL?     We just don't know.

I think you are getting an elite piece of clay there. Like if he didn’t test the way he did, I wouldn’t touch him in the first round. But his height, weight, speed, length, RAS is elite. But we rotate, and there is potential there which has yet to be unlocked. If he’s there, he’s probably BPA. 

1 hour ago, intimidatortj said:

I am encouraged.   People are not voting for Breece Hall or Treylon Burks.

What's wrong with Burks? I think there are better options right now but I for one am surprised that he gets so few votes. But I do think that at the end of the day he will be voted to the board (if we get that far) sooner than some guys who have more votes now.

Anyway, really interesting how the votes are spread. Yesterday we added two players to the board, hopefully we can make the same today. But there are lots of votes spread around.

Thanks everyone, keep them votes coming!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

What's wrong with Burks? I think there are better options right now but I for one am surprised that he gets so few votes. But I do think that at the end of the day he will be voted to the board (if we get that far) sooner than some guys who have more votes now.

Anyway, really interesting how the votes are spread. Yesterday we added two players to the board, hopefully we can make the same today. But there are lots of votes spread around.

I’m not surprised at all...Burks is overrated imo...He’s not fast, he’s not a good route runner, can’t get separation, he’s not quick twitch...I think he has major bust potential for any team that drafts him in the 1st imo...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 2

Penning?...For Buffalo? Really?...

OK...

From the last group I prefer

1. Dax Hill

2. Kyler Gordon

3. Jahan Dotson

I like Watson and Pickens for Buffalo better than Penning...We Drafted 2 OT's last year. They both contributed as Rookies, and the Bills as an organization HAVE to assume they will continue to improve. That's why they drafted 2 of them...Draft and develop...That means the RT and 3rd OT spots are all but locked up. And I realize there are questions, especially with Doyle...But that kid is a top tier traits athlete (15th best OT RAS since they have been recording the stat) who was drafted for upside. He's had a full year...He has a role now. Let's see...Beane said it about CB last year. (Basically) He's not going to Draft a guy in the 1st that is not likely to play as a Rookie. Penning would have almost no chance to play much as a Rookie. Is he going to move inside and challenge Bates at OG?...I don't think he played OG at all in College...I'm not sure that's smart roster management after re-signing Bates, and I'm not sure it's a viable projection....Anyway...Carry on...B-)

40 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

My concern with Burns is that many of his plays did not involve running much of a route (just hanging around near the LOS). He might be able to develop the route running, but I don’t know that right now, so it is at least a question.

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Penning would immediately challenge Brown for the RT spot… the infatuation with him is strange as he struggled when he played last season…. Or if he shows well he could start at LT and you slide Dawkins inside at LG… either way, he’s too good and valuable a position to pass up if by some chance he is there.

Agreed. OL was major issue last year. I don't care that they put some solid games together at the end of the season. If Penning is as good as people claim (which seems to be quite universal opinion), we just take him and figure rest later.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m not surprised at all...Burks is overrated imo...He’s not fast, he’s not a good route runner, can’t get separation, he’s not quick twitch...I think he has major bust potential for any team that drafts him in the 1st imo...

I don't love him as a fit for the Bills but I do think Burks is a first round talent. His elite trait is his YAC ability IMO. He is outstanding with the ball in his hands. He is a slightly less polished CeeDee Lamb.

• No_Matter_What changed the title to Let's create TSW Bills draft big board - Trevor Penning selected! Who is next in line? Keep on RE-voting (Selection 7). Big board in OP!
On 4/15/2022 at 12:32 AM, mannc said:

Add Christian Watson, please.  The Bills are far more likely to draft him than any RB, IOL or DT in round 1.

On 4/15/2022 at 2:26 AM, TAinLA said:

Roger McCreary - Auburn disserves consideration also.

19 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I voted for Daxton Hill but rather have Jalen Pitre at #25. Pitre will be a pro bowler in the NFL book it. 

Your guys are on the updated list folks.

Also, for everybody, it is in the OP and also in 2nd question, but to make sure:

Poll allows only 20 options (and we started with 20 players), so in order to add players I had to add new question. But poll obviously remains only one, so please select only one player from COMPLETE list. 

I am saying this because technically it is now possible to select one player from each question (and I can't do anything with that).

Edited by No_Matter_What

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It will only register my votes i choose one of each poll

Oops I see. That really sucks :( And I don't see how to work around it. @Hapless Bills Fan any idea? If I don't figure something out I will probably just delete that second question since as it is it will skew the results. Hmm

• No_Matter_What changed the title to Let's create TSW Bills draft big board - Trevor Penning and Daxton Hill selected! Who is next in line? Keep on RE-voting (Selection 8). Big board in OP!

Ok so I cannot work around forum software as I intended. I copy paste what I just explained in OP.

You can have only 20 options in one poll question. As the time went on I wanted to add players, so I had to add another question. However, in such case everyone was forced to pick a player in both questions, which was not what I intended and would skew the results. So I deleted second question. Anyway, I think that at least 3-4 next players would be in any case chosen from the original list. Therefore, I will keep the list as is for the 3-4 next players, and then I create complete new one (so voting will restart completely).

Sorry for the confusion.

@NewEra thanks for pointing that out.

Keep on voting!

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Oops I see. That really sucks :( And I don't see how to work around it. @Hapless Bills Fan any idea? If I don't figure something out I will probably just delete that second question since as it is it will skew the results. Hmm

This is way above my pay grade.  It's an @SDS question

Sorry!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Penning would immediately challenge Brown for the RT spot… the infatuation with him is strange as he struggled when he played last season…. Or if he shows well he could start at LT and you slide Dawkins inside at LG… either way, he’s too good and valuable a position to pass up if by some chance he is there.

I really like the idea of sliding Dawkins over to LG and having Penning start on the left side. You then have a solid battle at RG with Saffold and Bates. So long as Brown gets better, that line is much improved from last season. Then every year add high ceiling prospects to fill out depth and push starters

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Hermes said:

I really like the idea of sliding Dawkins over to LG and having Penning start on the left side. You then have a solid battle at RG with Saffold and Bates. So long as Brown gets better, that line is much improved from last season. Then every year add high ceiling prospects to fill out depth and push starters

If Dawkins is sliding anywhere it would be to RT if they got a true stalwart LT 

They aren't moving their LT they just paid to Guard... Besides you don't move a top 10 LT to guard

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.