Let's create TSW Bills draft big board - Final Conclusion: Kaiir Elam was the 5th option in TSW eyes when the Bills were picking.

No_Matter_What

Let's create TSW Bills draft big board  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you pick if all these players were available? 15 votes needed for pick

• Christian Watson, WR, North Dakota State
    • Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan
    • Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State
    • Kenneth Walker, RB, Michigan State
    • Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa
    • Kenyon Green, OG, Texas A&M
    • Bernhard Raimann, OT, Central Michigan
    • Devonte Wyatt, DL, Georgia
    • Travis Jones, DL, UConn
    • George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue
    • David Ojabo, DE, Michigan
    • Boye Mafe, DE, Minnesota
    • Quay Walker, LB, Georgia
    • Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia
    • Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida
    • Roger McCreary, CB, Auburn
    • George Pickens, WR, Georgia
    • Jalen Pitre, S, Baylor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/11/2022 at 11:43 AM

EDIT: Since we have already chosen 12 players, I thought it was time to add new. However, since you can have only 20 options in one poll question, I had to completely restart the poll with new question. I also lowered number of required votes to 15.

The goal of this thread is to create Bills fans draft big board, i.e. an order (board) from players who could be available for our first round pick. 

Rules are simple. As soon as a player gets 15 votes he gets on the big board below and is removed from the poll. People who voted for chosen player can vote again. I will add more players as we will proceed.

I didn’t include top 10 players who have close to zero chance to get to our pick – Evan Neal, Ikem Ekwonu, Charles Cross, Aidan Hutchinson, Kayvon Thibodeaux, Travon Walker, Jermaine Johnson, Ahmad Gardner, Derek Stingley and Kyle Hamilton. We might not have a chance on couple more players but this is where I decided to draw a line. I also didn’t include any QBs from obvious reasons.

Board - players already selected in our voting:

1. Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama

2. Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State 

3. Andrew Booth, CB, Clemson

4. Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington

5. Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State

6. Trevor Penning, OT, Northern Iowa

7. Daxton Hill, S, Michigan

8. Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah

9. Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington

10. Zion Johnson, OG, Boston College

11. Jordan Davis, DL, Georgia

12. Drake London, WR, USC

13. Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State

14. Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I like Christian Watson. But there is NO WAY you pick him over Garrett Wilson or Jameson Williams. None. I wouldn't take him over Olave either.

That's fine.  For this team, I would take Watson over all of those.  The point is, there is zero chance the Bills take a RB or a DT at 25.  I think it's unlikely that they take IOL there as well, but it wouldn't shock me.  

This pick is going to be interesting. I’m not even sure what it will tell us. They really could just go best player available. I voted for Williams because I think if he is there you can’t pass on him, but I have no idea. I’ve been right in the past, but that’s when we were perpetually drafting in top ten. I’m not so smart now. I’m going to definitively say no QB and no kicker at 25, there I said it.

Considering what we have as of now at the cornerback position I chose McDuffy. I know he won’t make it to 25 but this is a big board. If he gets chosen throw the name in the trash and move on to the next name. 

Edited by Devilmann
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, chris heff said:

This pick is going to be interesting. I’m not even sure what it will tell us. They really could just go best player available. I voted for Williams because I think if he is there you can’t pass on him, but I have no idea. I’ve been right in the past, but that’s when we were perpetually drafting in top ten. I’m not so smart now. I’m going to definitively say no QB and no kicker at 25, there I said it.

For a pure speed guy who produced for only 1 year, I worry that his knee injury could rob him of some of the speed that makes him special.  I might be over worried, but he hasn’t proven that he can win without dominating speed and that is in at least a bit of doubt now.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, mannc said:

Add Christian Watson, please.  The Bills are far more likely to draft him than any RB, IOL or DT in round 1.

11 hours ago, TAinLA said:

Roger McCreary - Auburn disserves consideration also.

The idea is to get "complete board" for the first round. As soon as some players are placed on board I will replace them with next. For now I chose 20 players who are in my opinion consensus top 20 available plus added some players/positions which were being discussed here. Watson and Dotson will be added as soon as some WRs are picked. Same for McCreary, he is next in line when CBs goes of the board.

As for the bolded, thats one of the resons I started this. I would like to know where is the turning point when we as fans would start drafting gyus like Dean or Davis instead of next tier WRs or CBs who are considered as much bigger needs.

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Like (+1) 1

• No_Matter_What changed the title to Let's create TSW Bills draft big board - Wilson or Williams as top pick? (Selection 1)
13 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Can you update the title to reflect what "round" were in? I.e.

Big Board (Selection 2) etc kinda thing? I like this idea

Ok I will put it in title and will keep it updated.

11 hours ago, Devilmann said:

Considering what we have as of now at the cornerback position I chose McDuffy. I know he won’t make it to 25 but this is a big board. If he gets chosen throw the name in the trash and move on to the next name. 

Not sure if I understand you but that is the plan. Choose top guy, put him on the board, and vote for the next guy.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Devin Lloyd and Tyler Linderbaum not getting the respect they deserve here. Those are blue chip prospects, with not a lot of depth at their position in this draft.

We can get DBs and WRs later. If Linderbaum and/or Lloyd is there at #25, Bills would be nuts to pass on that value.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Devin Lloyd and Tyler Linderbaum not getting the respect they deserve here. Those are blue chip prospects, with not a lot of depth at their position in this draft.

We can get DBs and WRs later. If Linderbaum and/or Lloyd is there at #25, Bills would be nuts to pass on that value.

Unfortunately, there's no respect for OLers, including Linderbaum and Johnson, because the draft gurus here don't think IOLers are "valuable" enough to be drafted in the first round.  IOLers are never appreciated until you don't good ones and your QB pays the price.   :(

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Unfortunately, there's no respect for OLers, including Linderbaum and Johnson, because the draft gurus here don't think IOLers are "valuable" enough to be drafted in the first round.  IOLers are never appreciated until you don't good ones and your QB pays the price.   :(

Fortunately, the people here don’t make the decisions and you can see how much McB values them in a couple weeks!

• Agree 1

Hard, very hard decision. Outside of the fact I don't believe that some of these guys are on the board when we pick, my order would be as follows:

1. Jameson Williams

2. Devin Lloyd

3. Andrew Booth

4. Trevor Penning

5. Jordan Davis

6. Chris Olave

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.