Two Bills Drive "Draft Competition" - Prize is a Bills cap - Brian3488 is our winner!!!

BringBackFergy

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Think about any improvements/recommendations for next year’s draft and we’ll do it again. 

This was great, @BringBackFergy, and thank you for doing it/donating the winning prize.

I'm wondering if Survey Monkey might be a good solution to capture everyone's picks.  Or, perhaps, a Google Sheets document.  I know there are others on here who are more equipped than I am to figure that out; but I'm sure there's a better way that would require a lot less manual intervention on your part.

Thanks again, man!!!

Gug

EDIT:  Another thought just popped into my brain.  Think about a $5 entry fee and the first $50 can go toward the hat and the rest of the money could go to one of the player's charity/organization (which could be voted on by each participant).

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This was great, @BringBackFergy, and thank you for doing it/donating the winning prize.

I'm wondering if Survey Monkey might be a good solution to capture everyone's picks.  Or, perhaps, a Google Sheets document.  I know there are others on here who are more equipped than I am to figure that out; but I'm sure there's a better way that would require a lot less manual intervention on your part.

Thanks again, man!!!

Gug

EDIT:  Another thought just popped into my brain.  Think about a $5 entry fee and the first $50 can go toward the hat and the rest of the money could go to one of the player's charity/organization (which could be voted on by each participant).

Yes. Agreed. I invited someone with better tech knowledge than me to do it at the outset but no takers. I wrote down the correct pick/position order on a small paper and literally held it up to each of the responses over the 11 pages or so and found the winner.  Yes, a spreadsheet would work great.

Not sure I can ask for $5 per entry as the line between "gambling" and fun is pretty thin from my experience.

We'll figure it out this coming year.

(SIDENOTE: It's interesting that a guy who won $40 this past weekend on a "draft contest" now wants to bet money on it again. #greed)

Hustling Make It Rain GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

Great fun competition and I'm surprised i won it because I don't win anything lol

My birthday is today a full 34 years old and this will be the year of the superbowl for the bills. Can't be any better. I appreciate you guys for doing this and will PM you when I get home

• Awesome! (+1) 2

On 5/2/2022 at 3:49 PM, BringBackFergy said:

@Brian3488 is our WINNER!!! He guessed four correct player positions at the correct slot.  It was a tie with @Kmart128 and @MiltonWaddams who also had four correct picks.  But Brian had the "white suit" so he wins the prize.

Brian - go to the original post and select a hat from the link to the Bills store ($50 or under) and message me the link via private message up top.  Include your name and address and I'll get it mailed to you.

Another member wanted to make a gift to the charity of your choice so I'll tag him in the next post.

Congrats everyone! Great job.

Go Bills!!

Fergy

@Brian3488 -

@Fan in Chicagohas graciously offered a $25 gift to the charity of your choice. He'll contact you via message.  Thanks Chicago!!

Fergy

I demand a recount.

On 4/14/2022 at 11:45 AM, hondo in seattle said:

CB

OL

CB

LB

WR

OL

Blue

Damn. 

I predicted two CBs.  I was right.

I predicted a LB and WR.  I was right.

I predicted two OL.  We only got one though I know Beane wanted another!

But I only got two picks in the right order.  I'm a failure.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.