Two Bills Drive "Draft Competition" - Prize is a Bills cap - Brian3488 is our winner!!!

BringBackFergy

8 minutes ago, Brian3488 said:

Did I get 4 or 5? Just don't know how it worked out order wise and what the color was at the end.

You got 4.

By my unofficial tally (just finished going through them all) you @Kmart128 and @MiltonWaddams are the only three tied for the lead with 4 out of 6. Unless one of you got the suit color tiebreaker I think MiltonWaddams is our winner because they got 1,2, 4 and 5. You and Kmart128 got 1,2,4 and 6.

You're welcome @BringBackFergy

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/25/2022 at 8:38 PM, TheMightyMaxio said:

CB
DT
RB
LB
CB
P

GREY

5 of 6 (if the order doesn't matter) including 2 x CB and a P.....

I'm unsure if the order did matter since rounds were unspecified and one of the tiebreakers was consecutive picks.

Either way... fun little draft contest

11 minutes ago, TheMightyMaxio said:

5 of 6 (if the order doesn't matter) including 2 x CB and a P.....

I'm unsure if the order did matter since rounds were unspecified and one of the tiebreakers was consecutive picks.

Either way... fun little draft contest

Good point. I always assumed you have to match position with correct Bills pick # but the OP is a little vague. Makes a big difference in your case. oYu either went 5 out of 6 or 1 out of 6. 

2 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Isn’t this 5 out of 6, or is my math off?

It is if they don't have to be in order of draft selection. 

I would assume we have quite a few tied with 5 out of 6 if this is the case.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

On the first page alone we have four members who went 5 out of 6 without correct pick number. 

It’s supposed to be “correctly pick order” so if a person had “CB, RB, LB….” They would have three in a row. I did the quick scan and didn’t find any like that. So then need to figure out who had “CB, RB….and the next position/pick that matched” 

In other words, who had the most correct picks at the correct pick order. If multiple, who guessed correct suit/top color?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

It’s supposed to be “correctly pick order” so if a person had “CB, RB, LB….” They would have three in a row. I did the quick scan and didn’t find any like that. So then need to figure out who had “CB, RB….and the next position/pick that matched” 

In other words, who had the most correct picks at the correct pick order. If multiple, who guessed correct suit/top color?

Alright yeah, double check, but I think either Brian3488 or MiltonWaddams are your winner then. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’ll do my detailed analysis of the results and announce winner tomorrow. Then you can message me your address and I can have the hat you like delivered. Was outside all day today so didn’t have a chance. 

Just put my hat in my mail box. When you drive by my house.  
Thanks for texting me I a winner

Envelope has a hundred in it. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I want a recount, and will overthrow TBD if not

• Haha (+1) 1

@Brian3488 is our WINNER!!! He guessed four correct player positions at the correct slot.  It was a tie with @Kmart128 and @MiltonWaddams who also had four correct picks.  But Brian had the "white suit" so he wins the prize.

Brian - go to the original post and select a hat from the link to the Bills store ($50 or under) and message me the link via private message up top.  Include your name and address and I'll get it mailed to you.

Another member wanted to make a gift to the charity of your choice so I'll tag him in the next post.

Congrats everyone! Great job.

Go Bills!!

Fergy

@Brian3488 -

@Fan in Chicagohas graciously offered a $25 gift to the charity of your choice. He'll contact you via message.  Thanks Chicago!!

Fergy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• BringBackFergy changed the title to Two Bills Drive "Draft Competition" - Prize is a Bills cap - Brian3488 is our winner!!!
3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

@Brian3488 is our WINNER!!! He guessed four correct player positions at the correct slot.  It was a tie with @Kmart128 and @MiltonWaddams who also had four correct picks.  But Brian had the "white suit" so he wins the prize.

Brian - go to the original post and select a hat from the link to the Bills store ($50 or under) and message me the link via private message up top.  Include your name and address and I'll get it mailed to you.

Another member wanted to make a gift to the charity of your choice so I'll tag him in the next post.

Congrats everyone! Great job.

Go Bills!!

Fergy

@Brian3488 -

@Fan in Chicagohas graciously offered a $25 gift to the charity of your choice. He'll contact you via message.  Thanks Chicago!!

Fergy

Congrats, @Brian3488. Sent you a PM. 

Good competion @BringBackFergy

Go BIlls!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Think about any improvements/recommendations for next year’s draft and we’ll do it again. 

For me - thought this was fun, but I think just a little more clarity about expectations:

1) was it our 6 picks in order versus the 6 picks total.  I mean you could have 100% matched the positions, but the order was 100% wrong.  It was not clear exactly what was the defining correct results from the instructions.

2) Since the Bills were picking late and reading the instructions- I assumed that you wanted the suit color of the 1st pick (so I went with Bulldog colors assuming it was going to be Walker).  The Bills pick I assumed rightly was going to be at home more comfortably dressed. It would not have mattered for me, but just a touch of clarity on that would be nice.

Overall - it is all in good fun and I don’t really care about winning or losing - just want to make sure I am choosing the best possible answers.

Thanks for the effort and the thoughts.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.